General

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

Hi
It's just a little "anecdote" topic and it's all in the title.

When I wrote (something that sexually aroused you) I was thinking of times when an overweight person might rub/play with their stomach, eat until they pass out or many other things in front of you, in the real life, at times when you least expected it, or not.
4 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

PapaBearsPower:
Hi

When I wrote (something that sexually aroused you) I was thinking of times when an overweight person might rub/play with their stomach, eat until they pass out or many other things in front of you, in the real life, at times when you least expected it, or not.

Can't say they have. All these things are not inherently sexual to me. The intent has to be sexual to turn me on.

It's like dildos. Seeing a random dildo in the wild isn't inherently sexual. It can be funny or shocking, but it's not going to turn you on because it's not being sexual.

But if you are going to use the dildo, then it becomes sexy.
4 months

PapaBearsPower:
Hi

Munchies:
Can't say they have. All these things are not inherently sexual to me. The intent has to be sexual to turn me on.

It's like dildos. Seeing a random dildo in the wild isn't inherently sexual. It can be funny or shocking, but it's not going to turn you on because it's not being sexual.

But if you are going to use the dildo, then it becomes sexy.

Ha OK. I understand.
4 months

This has happened many times with my wife -

Sitting on the couch gently squeezing her sexy belly rolls while watching TV

Going to get up off the couch and falling back because she couldn’t get up with her newly fat belly getting in the way

As she has gained weight watching her go back to the pantry and come back to the couch with fattening treats after a massively huge dinner. First ice cream then cookies then chocolates
4 months

The lady who I see frequently at the bus when she stands up, her top always rides up showing her thick muffin top. Always hot..
4 months

A male coworker of mine who is rather corpulent has occasionally made references to just how big he is that sometimes just gets me.

Like if we go out to lunch he's sometimes made reference to an arm chair not being made for his body type. Or sometimes he just stands in my doorway to chat... and just takes up all of it.
4 months

Flipthecoin:
A male coworker of mine who is rather corpulent has occasionally made references to just how big he is that sometimes just gets me.

Like if we go out to lunch he's sometimes made reference to an arm chair not being made for his body type. Or sometimes he just stands in my doorway to chat... and just takes up all of it.

Lucky 🤤
It's almost like he reads your mind and knows you like it. Even though we know it's false.
4 months

ForeverFFA:
I once had to give out food samples, and I remember one especially friendly and interested man who rubbed his round belly and jokingly moaned with pleasure after each sample.

I imagine 🤣
4 months

LuvsChub04:
The lady who I see frequently at the bus when she stands up, her top always rides up showing her thick muffin top. Always hot..

naughty 🤭😉
4 months

Voluptuouslover:
This has happened many times with my wife -

Sitting on the couch gently squeezing her sexy belly rolls while watching TV

Going to get up off the couch and falling back because she couldn’t get up with her newly fat belly getting in the way

As she has gained weight watching her go back to the pantry and come back to the couch with fattening treats after a massively huge dinner. First ice cream then cookies then chocolates

🤭
4 months
1234   loading