General

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

A colleague of mine once showed me her food baby after a lunch. It was quite hot, but she seemed to be very innocent about it, like it was just a normal thing for her, which is probably true.
4 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

A friend of mine was too fat for a booth and the waitress asked if wwe wanted to move. A year ago he fit
3 months

A friend of mine was too fat for a booth and the waitress asked if wwe wanted to move. A year ago he fit
3 months

My ex-wife (now deceased), was complaining to me that she outgrew her 48" waist pants, and will now need 50". She could see my sexual arousal, and got very mad. She wanted some sympathy.
3 months

FAMGM:
In my first year of university I was friends with a few people who would occasionally visit their old high school friends on campus. One day I was with them when they droped in to see a few female friends.

In the group was a gorgeous 400 lb girl who was drinking custard out of a carton. Someone made a comment about how she was now doing that everyday, after lunch.

She blushed when one of friends commented that this was why “her ankles are disappearing in dimply chub”, and responded by saying, “it makes my tummy feel so full and tingly and good”, before rolling up her shirt to reveal an expanse of golden flesh, which she patted, and added, “and this gets so tight”.

Everyone laughed and someone said, “it’s called getting fat”. I was rock hard, and she looked stunningly naïve and sweet…

Did you talk to her?
3 months

FAMGM:
In my first year of university I was friends with a few people who would occasionally visit their old high school friends on campus. One day I was with them when they droped in to see a few female friends.

In the group was a gorgeous 400 lb girl who was drinking custard out of a carton. Someone made a comment about how she was now doing that everyday, after lunch.

She blushed when one of friends commented that this was why “her ankles are disappearing in dimply chub”, and responded by saying, “it makes my tummy feel so full and tingly and good”, before rolling up her shirt to reveal an expanse of golden flesh, which she patted, and added, “and this gets so tight”.

Everyone laughed and someone said, “it’s called getting fat”. I was rock hard, and she looked stunningly naïve and sweet…

Did you talk to her?
3 months
234   loading