General

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

Come on, I also want to talk about some of my experiences. While practicing a first aid exercise, I performed a side safety position on my partner who was chubby. I put my hand on her stomach and it was the best texture I have ever touched in my life. The first time in my life I stroked the belly of a chubby guy.

Last week while I was at the bank I saw a guy who works here laughing with his friend, he was groping and kneading his stomach while he was chatting with his friend. In addition, he had a very “bear” physique. Beard, round belly, black hair on his chest.

Several times I have known guys who pulled up their sweaters revealing their big hairy bellies while emitting a big, very loud and animal burp.
5 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

Sure I definitely have had moments where I watched some women adjusting her jeans only to show off their belly briefly as they were readjusting their shirt.

Or there was one time at work when I was helping out some lady in her 50s (I think) who had quite a bit of tummy. And when I was all done loading her stuff, she took care of tying everything up and I was able to see her belly button while reaching upwards. It was a moment where I had a spark of excitement. 😅
5 months

Definitely. Just the other day, I was in a food court at the mall and a BHM was at a table with a couple other guys eating their fast food; he was sandwiching the table with his belly, with part of it sitting on top of it in front of him. I assume he had to do this because the seats were fixed to the table.
5 months

This wasn’t sexual, but I have a coworker who’s rather large. I had to order our company volunteer shirts this year, so I found out she’s a XXXL.

The day of our volunteering, her, myself and another coworker were riding in the backseat of a truck. We went over one of those old speed bumps that REALLY toss you in the air if you’re going too fast.

When she came down we heard a loud CRUNCH under the seat she was sitting in like the seat frame had buckled or something. The driver was like “What was that??” Fortunately she has a good sense of humor and confidently said, “That was me, good thing you have a F450!”
4 months

This wasn’t sexual, but I have a coworker who’s rather large. I had to order our company volunteer shirts this year, so I found out she’s a XXXL.

The day of our volunteering, her, myself and another coworker were riding in the backseat of a truck. We went over one of those old speed bumps that REALLY toss you in the air if you’re going too fast.

When she came down we heard a loud CRUNCH under the seat she was sitting in like the seat frame had buckled or something. The driver was like “What was that??” Fortunately she has a good sense of humor and confidently said, “That was me, good thing you have a F450!”
4 months

There's these Halloween parties I have been going to for 3 years. There's older and younger people together, and it's a fun time.

One guy who always comes is a very big, fat dude on his 30s. Funny and energetic. At one point last year, he was jokingly showing off to a woman by flexing, I got close, and he told me to touch his arm. I did and damn, the man is swole. So he's one of those fat AND strong types.

But the best part was this: After I did it, he said "That's not all", leaned back a little to push his belly forwards, and told me "Give it a go! STRONGLY!"
Well, I prefer gentle rubs, but being given the offer to touch such a belly is already cool enough. And yep, it was more solid than one would expect. I enjoyed this interaction a bit too much.

Bonustrack: He leaved a little before the party was over, and gave a handshake to most people as a goodbye. But he gave me a hug!!! I loved it.
4 months

Raboot The Admirer:
There's these Halloween parties I have been going to for 3 years. There's older and younger people together, and it's a fun time.

One guy who always comes is a very big, fat dude on his 30s. Funny and energetic. At one point last year, he was jokingly showing off to a woman by flexing, I got close, and he told me to touch his arm. I did and damn, the man is swole. So he's one of those fat AND strong types.

But the best part was this: After I did it, he said "That's not all", leaned back a little to push his belly forwards, and told me "Give it a go! STRONGLY!"
Well, I prefer gentle rubs, but being given the offer to touch such a belly is already cool enough. And yep, it was more solid than one would expect. I enjoyed this interaction a bit too much.

Bonustrack: He leaved a little before the party was over, and gave a handshake to most people as a goodbye. But he gave me a hug!!! I loved it.

OMG it's litteraly my dream. 🤤
4 months

My youngest SIL deliberately squeezes her thick fat belly into me when we hug. She went from sporty to obese in her mid-20s and began doing this on purpose ever since.
4 months

Newenglander:
My youngest SIL deliberately squeezes her thick fat belly into me when we hug. She went from sporty to obese in her mid-20s and began doing this on purpose ever since.

Feels kinda skeevy to perv on your spouse's baby sister. Like ... extremely skeevy.
4 months

PapaBearsPower:
OMG it's litteraly my dream. 🤤

Ikr??
Something I also liked was how he seemed legitimately proud of his belly. Refreshing to see. Ok, or maybe that was part of the joke. But hey, who knows, he's a very special man.

As you replied back, I'll share two shorter stories.

-Once, my old hefty science teacher got in front of my desk to answer some question I had. His round gut kinda sat on top of the table and was this close to my face. Had to make a conscious effort to look up to his eyes.

-On my first year at uni, we were supposed to complete an exercise during a class to be corrected at the end of it. When it was time, this chubby teacher came and, noticing I was nervous about the assignment, he said "Calm down. I am fat, but I don't eat anybody".
4 months
1234   loading