General

Online feedee scammers?

Slip130:
Blogpost incoming since I'm frustrated about this because its hard enough to find genuine people who are not only into feederism but are open romantically as well. Then comes along a person who I have wonderful conversations with for several days and it hits off and we share pictures of each other. She's gorgeous and incredibly attractive with an enormous belly and breasts to die for. I feel like I'm starting to know this person. Pictures are deceiving I guess, I even reverse image searched these. I send them money so they can buy food for a stuffing, and all of a sudden its not enough and they need more. I was foolish and didn't get actual time stamped verification or ID from them before I sent this person 80 dollars through cashapp so I fell for it hook line and sinker. It makes it worse since I'm in school living on my own and money can be tight at times.
Is this a common or shared experience for other people trying to find someone out there? I'm not an ugly, or unattractive person either and I have success in previous relationships so it shouldn't be this hard. I suppose there is always a lot to learn for me out there moving forwards, I just hate being taken advantage because I'm a genuine person.

MrBald32:
Im sorry this happened. You gotta BE SO careful. My policy is if all they want is money for feedings I will buy their content. Like on manyvids or something like that.

If its someone “looking for a feeder” that just happens to be local to me ( they will usually ask you for your location first so they can pick a place within reasonable distance but they don’t actually live there) and they want to “try online first before meeting” I don’t go along with that. Its a trap.

If they were truly local why would meeting at a mutually acceptable public location for a traditional meet up or date not be acceptable?

Imo the best way to go about contributing to an online feedee is through established channels, only fans, manyvids, clips4sale, curvage, what have you. I personally will never just cash app someone I don’t know and hope for the best.

I just wanted to say that really sucks and I'm sorry for you and anyone else who is trying to make romantic connections or even friendships and get played for funds. Also very big red flag if a girl ever asks for more. Most feedees are appreciative of anything someone gives them for feedings. Times are hard for everyone.

That being said as a content creator/ feedee this comment above is everything. Although my videos do help supplement my regular income, I use funds for being able to stuff for my own pleasure and/or for filming for all of our pleasure.

So in the future if the person is a creator, the safest route that is good for everyone is buying content from verified places. And also I love seeing the sales and knowing people are enjoying my videos and stuffings as much as I enjoy making them.
4 months

Online feedee scammers?

I feel for you, I've been stung once. All of this was long before onlyfans and so on. Before I met my (now ex-feedee) wife, I made connections with three other girls over the time, and paid for some meals. I never expected anything in return, but it was lovely to be sent a picture of all the food they bought and the resultant belly. For one of them it was for extra fast food to help their gain. For another it was made clear from the start that part of the money would be used to keep the electricity on for her house and a few stuffings when she could. Again this was fine.

I had to take a pay cut at work and typically this was when I was stung. Offered to pay for someone's stuffing and came back later to find that they then wanted more money, which I didn't have and I was instantly blocked!

Thankfully this didn't happen when I met my wife, so there are some diamonds in the rough!
4 months

Online feedee scammers?

Munchies:
Personally, I prefer to get to know someone for months before I pay for stuffings. And this is after they've demonstrated they are perfectly fine to fund their own stuffings.

The first time I pay for any feedee, we sit down and decide what to eat, and how much I am going to pay. Then place the order . At this point, we trust each other with personal information, so that's not an issue.

May not work for everyone, but it works for me.

^^^ This. I agree.

I feel like this is known well enough in the community (that there are some who just want funding) that telling someone you've met that you are reserved with your monetary donations shouldn't come as too big of a surprise to them. Just my thoughts. But, REALLY sorry you had to go through that crappy experience smiley
4 months

Online feedee scammers?

Slip130:
I was foolish and didn't get actual time stamped verification or ID from them before I sent this person 80 dollars through cashapp so I fell for it hook line and sinker. It makes it worse since I'm in school living on my own and money can be tight at times.

Don't send money to people you have never met in person.

Don't pay for dates beyond your own personal consumption.

Don't offer to buy gas or bus fare.

Don't offer any form of financial help for whatever crisis that person claims to have.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but if I haven't.. don't send money to people you have never met in person.
4 months

Online feedee scammers?

Slip130:
I was foolish and didn't get actual time stamped verification or ID from them before I sent this person 80 dollars through cashapp so I fell for it hook line and sinker. It makes it worse since I'm in school living on my own and money can be tight at times.

ILuvChubbyChix:

Don't pay for dates beyond your own personal consumption.

Don't offer to buy gas or bus fare.

Don't offer any form of financial help for whatever crisis that person claims to have.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but if I haven't.. don't send money to people you have never met in person.

Yeah, I know I messed up but I'm also blown away at how insightful your post was. Really great stuff there thank you.
4 months

Online feedee scammers?

Verified only.
4 months
12   loading