Clothes padding

That wonderful wobble!

Yes!!! That sway we begin to get as the fat cells expand between our legs! It's impossible to put your legs together, so you literally teeter left to right as you walk or "wobble".

Love attaiming that when stuffing/padding!! We all knowk that wonderful feeling we notie coming from that warm, soft flab squeezing tightly inside your jeans, feeling so tight against one's genitals. Every step tightens the crotch and continues to rub in all the right spots! As you walk now, your swollen huge thighs squeeze everything there tightly. you feel it getting stroked ever time you wobble a step. It's just that look that feels perfect for once lol Mmmmmmmmm
4 months

That wonderful wobble!

He'll yea
2 months

That wonderful wobble!

Fat4FunTwo:
Yes!!! That sway we begin to get as the fat cells expand between our legs! It's impossible to put your legs together, so you literally teeter left to right as you walk or "wobble".

Love attaiming that when stuffing/padding!! We all knowk that wonderful feeling we notie coming from that warm, soft flab squeezing tightly inside your jeans, feeling so tight against one's genitals. Every step tightens the crotch and continues to rub in all the right spots! As you walk now, your swollen huge thighs squeeze everything there tightly. you feel it getting stroked ever time you wobble a step. It's just that look that feels perfect for once lol Mmmmmmmmm

Your post makes me want to get my pants to my padding standard, sit on top of it, and get into the pants so that EVERYTHING is between my legs.
1 month