General

Christmas gains before and after!

Well it is that time of year again, the holidays are upon us and I thought it might be fun to make a thread for everyone to post their before and after for the upcoming holiday festivities. I figured today would be a good starting point, a week before it really kicks off. So post your current weight as of today, and then, your new weight on Jan 3rd.

Want to make it extra fun? Don't weigh yourself at all between now and 1-3-24. As a fun surprise!

Today I am: 226.8 lbs.

Looking forward to updating soon!
4 months

Janeygetsfat:
Okay, I’m in.

This morning I weighed in at 169.5, which, for the very first time gives me a BMI in the “obese” range.

With a couple of parties this week and loads of sweets around the office, I can’t wait to see what the holidays do to my body.

175 would be a nice solid number. You're one of the more capable gainers in recent memory. So I wouldn't be one bit surprised if you exceed it.
4 months

Current weight: 286.5 pounds. I'd be happy for a ten pound gain by 1/3/24
4 months

StoryEnjoyer:
Well it is that time of year again, the holidays are upon us and I thought it might be fun to make a thread for everyone to post their before and after for the upcoming holiday festivities. I figured today would be a good starting point, a week before it really kicks off. So post your current weight as of today, and then, your new weight on Jan 3rd.

Want to make it extra fun? Don't weigh yourself at all between now and 1-3-24. As a fun surprise!

Today I am: 226.8 lbs.

Looking forward to updating soon!

Good idea!

Today, 19 January 2023, I’m 322 lbs/146.5 kg.
4 months

Ferro1987:
I don’t have a way to weigh myself but yesterday my gut measured 49.5 inches on empty.

Amazon 3rd party sellers, or even Amazon themselves sell inexpensive digital bathroom scales.

When my old one of 16 years finally gave up, the replacement was something like $16-17 after tax. Takes two AAA batteries, too.
4 months

This morning, I weighed 492.8 before eating anything. I wasn't planning to exceed 500 lb, but I feel like it may be inevitable without any effort.
4 months

I wish everyone luck!
4 months

I'm the opposite, I work retail and I'm using this season to lose some weight.....so I can regain in the spring/summer with double cream.

May seem weird but my job is fairly physical and I get fairly long hours so trying to gain/maintain is not only difficult but a bit pointless.

Come Spring I'm more likely to get fewer hours and be less busy when I am working.

I'm also hoping to get a more desirable gain since I believe more of my belly fat is visceral where as I prefer the softer fat from my double cream gains.
4 months

The holiday season has been good to me so far! I just weighed in at 340.6 lbs, up 15.6 lbs since I last weighed myself in October. (Batteries in the scale ran out and I kept forgetting to buy more. smiley The joys of end-of-semester craziness.) Can't really see that kind of gain on me with as fat as I already am, though.
4 months

Calling it here, at 230 a modest 3 lb gain
3 months
123   loading