General

What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?

Angelgluttony:
Good morning FF, so this question is for my fellow feedees. What is something that you’ve done to accommodate your growing lifestyle?
Personally, I started plating my food in the pan that I used to cook whatever meal I was having in. Made it so much easier to clean up and I didn’t have to use 4-5 dishes for one meal. in fact, I shared my breakfast this morning over on Snapchat so if any feedees need Some alternatives to having clean up all those dishes just for one meal then you’re in luck you can see how I “plated” what would be a meal for six Into a meal for one. 😝🐷 fatterbyday is my username anyone else who would like to see or gain knowledge on how to help your feedee better accommodate themselves or just simply watch the more than welcome to add me! But meantime, I sure love to see what everyone else has been doing to accommodate themselves while being a growing feedee, I can learn a thing or two.

Munchies:
Here are some suggestions in no particular order:

Take care of your joints. This is extra important when you're super-sized because everything starts disintegrating after a certain point. And if you are already there, try some water exercises to build your strength back up.

If you have trouble reaching, you can get sock aids, shoe horns, and reach extenders. They tend to be pretty cheap and can be major life improvements.

Make sure you are getting enough fiber and water. When you eat a lot, your body has to work overtime to process it. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

If you're struggling to pleasure yourself, don't be afraid to buy a toy. I recommend getting a wand with an extra-long handle. (To my AFAB peeps who want that internal stimulation, get you a thruster. They are a bit more expensive, but they are amazing.)

DON'T AVOID THE DOCTOR

I repeat

DON'T AVOID THE DOCTOR

Gaining weight increases your risk of several different health complications. It can also exacerbate pre-existing ones. I know many people don't want to go because they don't want to get scolded for getting fat/fatter. But hiding your head in the sand is doing you a huge disservice. Plus, you can get non-weight related illnesses that will never be fixed if you don't go to your appointments. Plus, there are fat-friendly doctors out there you can see instead.

I want to echo what Munchies said. Doctor visits are essential especially to continue gaining. You don't want a random surprise to end the enjoyment of your lifestyle like a snap.

Shower chairs (if you have bathroom big enough) is also incredibly helpful to rest.
4 months

Shower wands or detachable shower heads are key for washing under the belly hang! It’s difficult to maneuver the spray from a regular shower head under there. And keeping your rolls and folds clean and dry is vital to avoid skin infections. I make sure to wash, dry, and powder those areas every day.

Body powder is super cheap and easy to make at home, too. That way you can make it any scent you want!
4 months

Oh good call on those items, I’m gonna stock up. What do you make your body powder out of/scent it with?
4 months

I love my coloplast (I think thats the brand lol) body powder, and organic coconut oil for my rolls! I easily get intertrigo and I find bathing, patting dry, then rubbing coconut oil all over. After a few minutes I powder all my rolls and I have some pretty lovely skin!

I also really agree with handheld shower! Gets all the areas!

I'm not sure why someone said no thrift shops! I change sizes so much sometimes that I donate some awesome pieces myself!!
It just takes a lot of searching to find THE piece!

I'm finding I have major difficulty with shaving intimate areas now, just embracing the hair! 😆 😂
4 months

3/4 cup arrowroot powder or cornstarch
1/4 cup kaolin clay
2 tsp zinc oxide powder

Sift together (the kaolin has a tendency to clump) and put half the mixture in a clean glass jar. Get a cotton pad and put your choice of fragrance or essential oils on it. I have a ton of 1 mL sample vials of indie perfumes, so I usually just dump one of those on. Put the cotton pad in the jar, add the rest of the powder, close the lid tight, and shake it up. Let it sit for a couple days, shaking it every so often. Pour the powder into a container of your choice, removing the cotton pad when it shows up. I got a metal shaker canister from a kitchen supply store. Make sure it has a reasonably airtight lid if you’re going to keep it in the bathroom.

I got my zinc oxide powder from Amazon, a small packet will last a long time. It acts both as a deodorizer and a skin soother. A lot of people use baking soda, but that can irritate sensitive skin.

I got my kaolin from a bath & body supply company online (here is a list of suppliers in various countries). I also make bath bombs and lotion bars so I was already paying to ship other stuff. Pretty sure you can get that on Amazon too, but beware of counterfeits. Apparently people counterfeit freaking clay of all things.
4 months

Thank you very very much!
4 months

Covered In Glass And On Fire:
Thank you very very much!

You’re very welcome! Deodorizing body powder is a necessity for me, things get smelly down there otherwise, but pretty much every affordable brand I could find uses baking soda and/or I hate the fragrance. My skin does not like baking soda. So for me it’s worth the time to make it myself.
4 months

Love the body powder idea. I definitely need to start doing that. I get rashes under my belly from the rolls rubbing against each other and it's like the area is never dry
4 months

Feedmesqueezeme:
I bought anti chaffing powders and antiseptic creams such as sudocrem to make sure I don't get chub rub.

I installed a bidet in the bathroom and also use bath sponges/brushes with long handles.

Not sexy but really helpful!

The bidet is seriously life changing. This is a MUST HAVE for anyone with a BMI 40+.
4 months

I traded my car today for a van, after getting too big to safely get behind the wheel of my Camry. My partner is incredible and always willing to take me wherever I want to go, but it feels good to have some independence back!
4 months
123   loading