Feedback and suggestions

Following others?

What are the limits on the number of people you can follow? Mine never seems to get past 94. And sometimes, when I hit follow on someone I’ve already followed, it gives the message that I am just “now” following them.

Please let me know.

Also, I would love to know who all is following me, not just the ones I can view on my profile. I’m sure others have suggested this.

I love this site and I appreciate all your hard work. I don’t have premium but I hope to keep contributing stories and comments and discussion.

Thank you all for all you do.
4 months

Following others?

Hi GrowingLoveHandles,

Thanks for getting in touch. The following feature currently allows you to follow 100 members, so interesting to hear that your limit stops at 94, this may be a bug and we can look into this for you.

Adding a followers section is something that has been suggested and we think its a great idea, so glad to hear there are more calls for this feature from our members. We are planning on updating profiles in 2024, so this may be something we can add with that release.

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, and glad to hear you love using the site. Keep those ideas coming we really do appreciate them!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
4 months