General

Did any of your school's girls became heavy office workers?

this thread is kinda yucky like yall talking about children’s im kinda grossed out by the site rn fr fr
4 months

Newenglander:
My SIL was a thick and sporty cheerleader in her teens, think one of those who hold up the bottom of the pyramid. Neither fat nor skinny. From HS through her early 20s, she used to work out and had some definition.

Fast forward to her mid-20s. Nearly 300 lbs on a 5'2" frame, the product of sedentary work and pure gluttony. This girl got wide with soft, thick back rolls and huge belly. I love how her flat ass has a thick mound of fat at the top which comes around and integrates with her apron. Her thighs filled out as well, flabby and loaded with cellulite.

When she comes to visit, she usually hits me up for back rubs. Nothing new from before her gain, this has been going on for years, however the rubs have become more fat rub than back rub over time.

The last time, my wife was busy cooking so she laid on the bed and asked me to rub her. I got carried away squeezing and caressing her side rolls and the lower back fat above her ass for about an hour. While there was no discussion whatsoever, she knew what I was doing and absolutely loved it.

As time goes on, my SIL has also been greeting me with tighter hugs, deliberately pressing her belly into me. Not long ago I squeezed her in a bear hug, picked her up, and spun her around just to be silly. It was as well received as it was unexpected, she was all smiles for a while after I put her down.

Munchies:
Man, do I feel bad for your wife. If I found out my husband was lusting over my sister, I'd end up with major trust issues. That's one of the worst betrayals out there.

Newenglander:
You're making the wrong assumption that my wife isn't a willing participant.

Munchies:

So, you're saying your wife is 100% okay with you sexualizing and fetishizing her sister? And that she is 100% aware that's what you're doing?

Okay.

Newenglander:
Did I mince words? Is this not a fat fetish site?

I frequently see content on this site with which I disagree, however I remain respectful of the fact that others have different kinks.

We're all adults here, let's behave like such.

I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I'm saying that I don't believe you at all.
4 months

Newenglander:
My SIL was a thick and sporty cheerleader in her teens, think one of those who hold up the bottom of the pyramid. Neither fat nor skinny. From HS through her early 20s, she used to work out and had some definition.

Fast forward to her mid-20s. Nearly 300 lbs on a 5'2" frame, the product of sedentary work and pure gluttony. This girl got wide with soft, thick back rolls and huge belly. I love how her flat ass has a thick mound of fat at the top which comes around and integrates with her apron. Her thighs filled out as well, flabby and loaded with cellulite.

When she comes to visit, she usually hits me up for back rubs. Nothing new from before her gain, this has been going on for years, however the rubs have become more fat rub than back rub over time.

The last time, my wife was busy cooking so she laid on the bed and asked me to rub her. I got carried away squeezing and caressing her side rolls and the lower back fat above her ass for about an hour. While there was no discussion whatsoever, she knew what I was doing and absolutely loved it.

As time goes on, my SIL has also been greeting me with tighter hugs, deliberately pressing her belly into me. Not long ago I squeezed her in a bear hug, picked her up, and spun her around just to be silly. It was as well received as it was unexpected, she was all smiles for a while after I put her down.

Munchies:
Man, do I feel bad for your wife. If I found out my husband was lusting over my sister, I'd end up with major trust issues. That's one of the worst betrayals out there.

Newenglander:
You're making the wrong assumption that my wife isn't a willing participant.

Munchies:

So, you're saying your wife is 100% okay with you sexualizing and fetishizing her sister? And that she is 100% aware that's what you're doing?

Okay.

Newenglander:
Did I mince words? Is this not a fat fetish site?

I frequently see content on this site with which I disagree, however I remain respectful of the fact that others have different kinks.

We're all adults here, let's behave like such.

Munchies:
I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I'm saying that I don't believe you at all.

Does it matter? The word fantasy is in the url.
4 months

Morbidly A Beast:
this thread is kinda yucky like yall talking about children’s im kinda grossed out by the site rn fr fr

Who's talking about children in this thread?
4 months

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

There's a difference between fantasy and misleading people. If you are going to publicly fantasize about something, at least have the balls to admit it.

Does it matter that he's disrespecting and degrading his wife and her sister in front of strangers? Idk. You tell me.
4 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Newenglander:
Who's talking about children in this thread?

I think he's talking about OP's post. The initial post compares a 12th grader to herself as an adult. 12th graders can be 17 or 18. So there is a non-zero chance OP is talking about minors.
4 months

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:
There's a difference between fantasy and misleading people. If you are going to publicly fantasize about something, at least have the balls to admit it.

Does it matter that he's disrespecting and degrading his wife and her sister in front of strangers? Idk. You tell me.

How is it disrespect when every party involved is an ADULT and WILLING PARTICIPANT?

Do some of you folks skip words when reading?

This is a fat fetish discussion board. Yes the site also deals in fantasies, but this is about three adults consenting to a particular real-life situation.

Would you be as openly hostile to reading about the lead up to a threesome involving all strangers, or an arrangement involving people of a different sexual orientation or gender identity than yours?
4 months

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Maybe that’s for the mods to decide or something.
4 months

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Newenglander:
How is it disrespect when every party involved is an ADULT and WILLING PARTICIPANT?

Do some of you folks skip words when reading?

This is a fat fetish discussion board. Yes the site also deals in fantasies, but this is about three adults consenting to a particular real-life situation.

Would you be as openly hostile to reading about the lead up to a threesome involving all strangers, or an arrangement involving people of a different sexual orientation or gender identity than yours?

I have nothing against having a polyamorous arraignment. I'm ambiamorous myself and have been in open relationships.

Gender and sexual orientation are not issues for me either.

The issue, and the only issue, is that you have eyes on her sister. And I also struggle to believe that anyone regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or creed be okay with a spouse having a sexual or romantic relationship with their sibling. The bond between siblings is a special one. And no matter how close you are, the moment you throw sex in there, it falls apart.
4 months

i don’t care about your thing with the sister fetish or whatever it’s kinda weird but what got me to respond was the “have you ever seen a pretty girl get fat and gross smelly nerd” vibe it’s gross to my sensibilities as a fat person also just the whole thing about them being minors triggered me
4 months
12345   loading