General

Did any of your school's girls became heavy office workers?

Plump Belly To Curvy:
As one of those high school athletes who moved on to office work, I'd just like to explain that I'm loving now having moved into obesity and heading for really obese. Yeah, I get the revenge / karma angle, but who's to say those fatter women are unhappy about it?

I did 8 sports in high school and college, some of them varsity. After college, I continued with sports including masters sports. I'm 6' tall and generally weighed 135-140 lbs as a young adult. I was underweight and solid lean muscle. If I hit my thigh, nothing moved. Back then I loved that.

As I grew older, in stages, I grew to 155 ("normal" weight) as a healthier weight to get pregnant, then, older, to 170 where I plateaued at only 15 lbs over normal weight. With 6' height, it wasn't too noticably different. I worked in an office, but was always on the move, in a high stress, high travel job. So I didn't really gain weight.

Then, a hormone med mixup led to my going to 200 lbs. After that, I discovered my appreciation of massive obesity. I've always liked big men, but now I also appreciate heavy women's beauty and femininity. I noticed too that my face was prettier heavy.

So now I'm trying to put on huge weight because I want to see what I'll look like and how I'll feel at each stage. And how my experience of femininity and sexuality will change as well. I've gotten to 240 lbs with a lot of struggle to put on and keep the weight. It's hard won. So I'm now 100 lbs more than that high school and college athlete.

I can't wait to hit 300, 350, probably 400, and maybe beyond. It's a whole new experience of life. And yeah, I'm seeing some of the downsides, but I still love being fatter. I'm happy when I jiggle, sway, and have to waddle a bit. I like feeling my shirt pushed out by my belly and maybe it's not quite covered on the bottom. I used to pull it down, as being tall, that's always been a problem. Now, I leave it and secretly enjoy it, and wonder if any FAs are also enjoying seeing that. I don't feel fat enough yet. I want to be wide and pudgy, soft, and rolling, curvy and rounded. To me, I feel so much more feminine.

It was a mindset adjustment for sure. But now, I see heavy, curvy, or very obese women and I appreciate their beauty. I love the big men I see too. But if I see a svelte lean athletic woman, now she seems too skinny and boney to me. I feel sorry she's not heavier and curvier. I understand her choice and work to maintain her physique, but I've now made a different choice. And I'm working to gain so much more!

And I'm loving it, every step of the way! I love the feeling of my soft and silky fat. I love being curvy and rounded, even when that's not the coveted by society hourglass shape. Now when I grab my thighs, they are too thick, I can't get my hand around them any more. I used to have smallish breasts, grown some from breastfeeding. My hands were bigger than my breasts. Now, my hands look small compared to my breasts after gaining. It's all good.

So some of those office women who got heavy may be enjoying it, secretly or not. And BTW, I work at home now for my own business. I probably couldn't get so fat if I were still in the office. No time to eat, so much running around, and you can't lay around with food coma in the office. LOL

I'm glad you're happy. Also, congrats on owning your own business! I hope you remain prosperous.

I can't believe you had a medication mix up. That's a severe malpractice issue. I hope you filed a complaint at least. You could have gotten really sick.

I wouldn't feel bad for women who don't look like you. Just as you are happy with the body you achieved, she might be happy with the body she achieved. All bodies are beautiful and valid.
2 months

More like society is in decline but America as far as its people is not.
One needs to realize the ones causing moral and social decay are a small minority.
99% of the people are normal.
Many people do gain weight working in an office.
2 months

If things go as planned, me.
2 months
34567   loading