General

Did any of your school's girls became heavy office workers?

Morbidly A Beast:
i don’t care about your thing with the sister fetish or whatever it’s kinda weird but what got me to respond was the “have you ever seen a pretty girl get fat and gross smelly nerd” vibe it’s gross to my sensibilities as a fat person also just the whole thing about them being minors triggered me

I am not sure if OP was talking about minors or not. It's a bit of a Shrodinger's ephebophile. The teenager is both a minor and of age.

That said, you bring up a very good point about the other part. I've noticed this a lot in many of OPs posts, but he's hardly the only one guilty of this. But there's a sizable chunk of feedists (especially feeders and FAs) that see getting fat as some kind of failure. It's like "Look at this person that fits into society's view of success. I want to humble that person by making them 'undesirable'."

It's this special flavor of fatphobia and misogyny that makes it extra icky.
3 months

it seems to me like they think fat people can’t be or aren’t pretty/handsome, or think that getting fat is “giving up” — like nah we’re hot af and totally not given up lol maybe given up trying to appease fatphobic buttholes lol
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
it seems to me like they think fat people can’t be or aren’t pretty/handsome, or think that getting fat is “giving up” — like nah we’re hot af and totally not given up lol maybe given up trying to appease fatphobic buttholes lol

Yeah you tell em’!! 🤘
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Very, very true. Even outside of this fetish, fat people are sexy.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

I'm 100 percent more confident at my current weight than I was under 200. I care for my hair, skin, and makeup, and my fiance loves every bulge and curve. I hate the idea that the best revenge on the "hot, mean girl" from high school is weight gain, as though obesity is some terrible fate.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm 100 percent more confident at my current weight than I was under 200. I care for my hair, skin, and makeup, and my fiance loves every bulge and curve. I hate the idea that the best revenge on the "hot, mean girl" from high school is weight gain, as though obesity is some terrible fate.

Yeah. Especially since a lot of those hot mea girls were either going through something at the time or weren't actually mean. I've seen guys label pretty girls and women as mean even though they were actually rejecting creeps. Sometimes they weren't even mean about it!

I much prefer stories of people finding liberation in weight gain. Finding joy outside of societal norms without bashing women.

And on that note, the ideal of bookish nerdy women being less attractive than sporty women is sooooo childish. They are equally attractive. You can also be both.

I'm a sporty nerd, and I've never been seen as less than for my bookishness. In fact, when men try to humble me irl and online, my intelligence is my greatest defence.
3 months

I blame mean girls Regina George weight gain for this kind of stuff to some extent which was kinda funny but shouldn’t be seen as something that should be emulated it’s kinda messed up you’d violate the trust of someone to make them gain weight, also the whole ruination part of the fetish is bizarre. But I’m beating a dead horse here sorry
3 months

Hammerhead32:
The mods should do something about the thread.

The thread should be locked, but seeing how a mod had previously commented on it, I doubt it.

Like, I get we all have our fantasies. And I know a lot of people who have this specific fantasy. But this specific thread invites people to fetishize real people who didn't consent. Take OPs inital post. The first picture appears to be a real person.

Who is she? How would she feel about having her picture on a fetish site - especially in this manner. It's not a stock image. It looks like a thirst trap.

But a lot of people don't think about these things. To a lot of people, if it's online, it's fair game.
3 months

Hammerhead32:
The mods should do something about the thread.

Munchies:
The thread should be locked, but seeing how a mod had previously commented on it, I doubt it.

Like, I get we all have our fantasies. And I know a lot of people who have this specific fantasy. But this specific thread invites people to fetishize real people who didn't consent. Take OPs inital post. The first picture appears to be a real person.

Who is she? How would she feel about having her picture on a fetish site - especially in this manner. It's not a stock image. It looks like a thirst trap.

But a lot of people don't think about these things. To a lot of people, if it's online, it's fair game.

Hammerhead32:
I think most people do care, otherwise what is the point of having mods if they aren't willing to do their job.

3 months

OP seems to have posted an example pic found online in the public domain. Nobody was identified by name. Mods here exercise appropriate discretion very well compared to other sites.

My wife went with her gf to see Mean Girls this week. Story line in the remake still includes the diet bar sabotage. Guess Hollywood isn't 100% woke.
3 months
12345   loading