Gaining

Buffet binge

Has anyone ever been to an all you can eat place for pretty much all day or have gone for multiple days or even weeks. It has always been a fantasy of mine to eat at a buffet every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And maybe meals in-between, in the hopes of getting fatter with each time I go.
4 months

Buffet binge

FatCat300:
Has anyone ever been to an all you can eat place for pretty much all day or have gone for multiple days or even weeks. It has always been a fantasy of mine to eat at a buffet every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And maybe meals in-between, in the hopes of getting fatter with each time I go.

It's been a reoccurring fantasy for my partner and me to do an all-day stuffing in a buffet. But, realistically, I am not sure we'd ever do that. Sure, doing a public stuffing in a buffet is definitely something we want to do. But, realistically, we probably wouldn't stay the entire time there. It would get boring after a while, and we wouldn't be able to do everything we normally do during stuffings at home. So it would be in foreplay territory.
4 months

Buffet binge

I love buffets. I am actually going to one tomorrow. But I can never allow myself to eat as much as i would like to. I have that feeling that the staff check on me.
4 months

Buffet binge

I'm a fan of the Golden Corral in Pittsburgh. I've spent hours there before trying as many things as I could, and the staff remained courteous and helpful, even after my seventh trip.
4 months

Buffet binge

Buffets are great, especially when you have someone to bring you plate after plate so you an just relax and eat
4 months