Fat experiences

Winter desires?

Hibernating and growing are always my wintertime fantasy!
4 months

Winter desires?

I’ve definitely put on weight faster these past holidays especially this one (20lbs) I find that food being around and the cold weather makes we wanna stuff face inside every night
4 months

Winter desires?

Kissasta:
Just wanted to ask, anyone else get a huge spike of interest in gaining around winter? I've always heard of cold weather triggers a desire to bulk but I feel kinda nuts around this time of year.

This is 100% true. Ive put on 20 lbs since November. Something about the chilly weather just makes you wanna stuff your face nonstop. Well it makes me feel that way, anyway. lol
4 months

Winter desires?

Maxtogs:
I’ve definitely put on weight faster these past holidays especially this one (20lbs) I find that food being around and the cold weather makes we wanna stuff face inside every night

Same here. Between the holiday food and the cold weather making me crave warm hearty dishes, it's much easier to put on weight this time of year.
4 months

Winter desires?

Thanks to my retail job, gaining over the xmas period is difficult if not borderline pointless.

So I instead decided to take this as an opportunity to lose some weight and regain in early to mid next year when work hours are shorter using double cream for a softer gain.
4 months

Winter desires?

I'm not a gainer or feedee, but I actually find that the past two winters I've felt more inclined to "revisit" my fat fantasies. Winter of '22-'23 I remember binge-watching tons of BBW vids. Fast-forward about 9 months, I decide to join FantasyFeeder. Here I am in January '24. Maybe it's just me thinking about all the gainers and feedees out there who are going to be enjoying themselves a bit extra when the holidays come around? I guess there's just something more cozy about being fat. In the warmer months the heat is less bearable the fatter you are, and winter seems the best time of year to remain inside and be lethargic.
3 months