Fat experiences

What is the biggest difference between 300 and 400 in terms of how it feels?

So I'm very close to 300 and I'm just curious what challenges and differences there are between the two weights for an average height woman.
3 months

I'm up to 500+ now, so I've been at both points in between. I was in the 300 range for quite some time, and I still felt quite physically active at that size. I could walk briskly, and I looked like a "regular fat girl". Around 350, I start looking very "round", and by 400, I'm the fattest person most people encounter as they go about their day. I also carry a lot of belly fat, and that's the size at which I outgrew mainstream retail clothing. I found I was tiring out more easily too, and I needed a c-Pap, a grocery store scooter to shop and an accessible parking spot tag, both because of mobility and to open my door as wide as possible to get in and out.

The more dramatic difference though, occurred as I approached 500, outgrowing my car driver's seat, my shower stall (had to replace the glass door with a curtain), and most grocery store scooters. I'm also no longer able to put my arms around my body to reach my belly button. I like this size for me, and I plan to maintain, but I can certainly see why it wouldn't be for everyone.
3 months

Pizzaqueen94:
So I'm very close to 300 and I'm just curious what challenges and differences there are between the two weights for an average height woman.

400 Andi Re mich more heavier
3 months

Well I am in the middle at 350 pounds and I can still run if necessary not too long I hope walk ok don't get too out of breath doing things so with an extra 50 pounds I really do not see that it would be too much of an inconvience
3 months

I just recently hit 400lbs and I didn't feel any different until the last 25lbs I put on. It all just went to my gut and made me feel heavier than what the 75 before made me feel. I've also had to update my wardrobe completely to prepare for the next 100lbs.
3 months

Blubberdile300:
I just recently hit 400lbs and I didn't feel any different until the last 25lbs I put on. It all just went to my gut and made me feel heavier than what the 75 before made me feel. I've also had to update my wardrobe completely to prepare for the next 100lbs.

Isn't it strange the way weight gain works?? I barely noticed 400 to 425, but growing from 475 to 500 felt like I doubled in weight, especially in my belly. The last 100 pounds also feels like it went exclusively to my gut. I realized it when I randomly discovered I can't wrap my arms around my body or reach my belly button.
3 months

Blubberdile300:

BigBallBellyGirl:
Isn't it strange the way weight gain works?? I barely noticed 400 to 425, but growing from 475 to 500 felt like I doubled in weight, especially in my belly. The last 100 pounds also feels like it went exclusively to my gut. I realized it when I randomly discovered I can't wrap my arms around my body or reach my belly button.

Maybe there's something special about the last 25lbs before the next hundred. I'm excited to see how things change when I eventually hit 500.
3 months

Blubberdile300:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Blubberdile300:
Maybe there's something special about the last 25lbs before the next hundred. I'm excited to see how things change when I eventually hit 500.

There just might be! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your journey!
3 months

The biggest difference for me passing 400 has been the expansion of the surface area on my body I don’t necessarily feel denser but I hang lower and I’m girthier if that makes sense. Also bingo arms/my arms are basically pillows now lol
3 months

I didn't really "feel fat" threw my 300s. But once I hit 400 I started to realize I needed more breaks wile doing things. Sitting wile doing more things. And I swear I've been gaining much much quicker. That's also when I would catch my self off guard in my reflection, like holy shit im fat! This was also around the time i had to start shopping at the fat guy store. And now i cant even imagine sqeezing into normal retail clothes. Im pushing 500lbs now and I feel like 400 was just yesterday.
3 months
12   loading