General

Question for those with low appetite

I think lack of appetite and nausea have definitely affected my enjoyment of this kink.

I live with a lot of pain. At times, this helps my appetite. Sometimes, an overfull belly seems the only comfort against hurting. Pain sometimes heightens my appetite. Eating particularly tasty foods seems to help the pain recede at times. It kind of disrupts the pain center in the brain by overwhelming the brain with pleasure of taste. Also, to me, having a full belly does much the same — even if my belly hurts at times from being filled too full. I’ll take that level of pain anyday.

But this winter, my pain has also caused nausea and a lack of appetite. This disrupts the pleasures I ordinarily find in this fetish. I can’t get to a joyful place of fullness or have subsequent weight gain if I don’t eat, can’t eat.

I know this isn’t the OP’s issue, but just trying to explain how this affects me.
3 months

I was a chubby kid who enjoyed food and wasnt chastised for it much in my early years.

I developed IBD (Crohns specifically) and I often wonder if a lot of my “kink” is living vicariously through my wife. She was a fat teen but a skinny kid without much food in the later USSR.

Watching her overindulge and grow “out of control” able to eat 3 burgers at a restaurant without shame; watching her do from an xs when we met to an xxl in 7 years and enjoy it all felt very peaceful especially when I have to watch what I eat constantly and during flare-ups often find myself unable to eat most things and having weight loss constantly.
3 months

I was a chubby kid who enjoyed food and wasnt chastised for it much in my early years.

I developed IBD (Crohns specifically) and I often wonder if a lot of my “kink” is living vicariously through my wife. She was a fat teen but a skinny kid without much food in the later USSR.

Watching her overindulge and grow “out of control” able to eat 3 burgers at a restaurant without shame; watching her do from an xs when we met to an xxl in 7 years and enjoy it all felt very peaceful especially when I have to watch what I eat constantly and during flare-ups often find myself unable to eat most things and having weight loss constantly.
3 months

I've always had a low appetite despite being interested in this fetish. I just don't feel hungry or enjoy eating very much. It has always sort of amazed me how people can get so much pleasure just from eating and food because I don't really experience this. For me eating is more purposeful. I know I have to. I even want to gain a little, so I have to eat more. I've been trying to work towards eating larger portions. And for the most part, I can do it. But I don't personally love eating the way feedees and foodies do.
3 months
12   loading