Story authors

Some problems

I’ve noticed that some stories are not getting read much because they cannot be found on the author’s profile or through a story search using the author’s name.

Examples:

Bellyblubber only has one story listed but if you go to that story st the bottom it has another story by her listed.

Secret_fa has only 3 stories listed on her profile, but go to those stories and you will discover at least 4 more stories that aren’t accessible through her profile or by a story author search.

Check this out, and you will see. These authors’ inadvertently hidden stories have much fewer views because of this.

Authors, check your own profiles, and see if you find similar problems.
3 months

Some problems

GrowingLoveHandles:
I’ve noticed that some stories are not getting read much because they cannot be found on the author’s profile or through a story search using the author’s name.

Examples:

Bellyblubber only has one story listed but if you go to that story st the bottom it has another story by her listed.

Secret_fa has only 3 stories listed on her profile, but go to those stories and you will discover at least 4 more stories that aren’t accessible through her profile or by a story author search.

Check this out, and you will see. These authors’ inadvertently hidden stories have much fewer views because of this.

Authors, check your own profiles, and see if you find similar problems.

Oh yeah, that’s super weird. Just confirmed it.
3 months

Some problems

This question is not on the same thread. Is there a limit to the number of stories that can be shown on a non-premium subscription?

I've had requests asking where a certain story is. I look and I cannot find it. I'm sure I published here.

Do stories get deleted randomly without any violations of policies?
3 months

Some problems

Fanedfox:
This question is not on the same thread. Is there a limit to the number of stories that can be shown on a non-premium subscription?

I've had requests asking where a certain story is. I look and I cannot find it. I'm sure I published here.

Do stories get deleted randomly without any violations of policies?

You might get a faster answer posting to the technical questions section.
3 months

Some problems

Hi this question has been answered and the issue fixed via the other thread that was made.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Hiccupx:
Thanks for pointing this out. The 'See Also' section on the story page was showing some unpublished stories. This has now been fixed.

Thanks.
c00kie
FF Team
3 months