Lifestyle tips

Foot care?

Okay, so I USED to be able to easily get up close to my feet.

Recently as I've tried to do some basic foot care, though, I'm finding that the belly is just not letting me get as close or as flexible as I could in the past.

I'm still pretty flexible in general, but the chub is acting like a wedge between my upper thighs and my chest - I get out of breath (things you don't expect as you get fatter??) trying to squeeze myself closer to my feet.

Any tips from those who can identify with this issue? Nail care, callus care, etc.
3 months

Foot care?

I have this very problem - too much belly to reach my feet!

My wife currently takes care of all nail trimming.
3 months

Foot care?

This is definitely a problem. I can still just about get my socks on but the belly does get in the way a lot. I love it!
3 months

Foot care?

Kacchan:
Okay, so I USED to be able to easily get up close to my feet.

Recently as I've tried to do some basic foot care, though, I'm finding that the belly is just not letting me get as close or as flexible as I could in the past.

I'm still pretty flexible in general, but the chub is acting like a wedge between my upper thighs and my chest - I get out of breath (things you don't expect as you get fatter??) trying to squeeze myself closer to my feet.

Any tips from those who can identify with this issue? Nail care, callus care, etc.

You can get things like nail clippers to extend your reach. But if your belly is being a true menace have someone else do it. You can get help from your partner, a podiatrist, or go to the nail salon for a pedicure.

I recommend going to the nail salon anyway. I've noticed a lot of belly heavy guys tend to have some crusty looking toes. My partner's best friend dragged him to a nail salon a few months ago and I love her for it.
3 months

Foot care?

Carrying around all my weight is pretty hard on my feet, so I get pedicures regularly. I'm too heavy for the pedicure chairs at my salon, but the person I regularly go to finds ways to accommodate me. This also spares my fiance from having to deal with the calluses and rough patches I get from the pressure on my feet. He is kind enough between pedicures to give me foot massages with lotion. That may be more for him than me, as it keeps things from getting rugged!!
3 months