General

What do you collect?

Angelette:
I used to collect anime figures. Ranging from scales to Nendoroids. But these days I'm slowing down due to lack of space and also they do cost a lot of money. Aside from that I do have a small plush collection.

My new spark-of-joy are Littlest Pet Shops. Which I used to have a large collection throughout childhood. Unfortunately, I was irresponsible and lost majority of my pets. I want to say I had about 130 in total. I even had some rare ones along with that very sought-after Savannah Reed dachshund! Ugh sometimes I wish that Mean Girls LPS show (LPS Popular) doesn't exist!

2 Years ago I did buy some lots here and there and I now have almost 100. Sadly some molds are sought after and scalpers do ruin the hobby. But I am not giving up finding good deals and I will have to accept being a late bloomer.

Here is an old photo of one of my lots.

I have a foreign currency collection. Started when my bio-dad brought me a Deutschmark home after being stationed in Germany for a time. Since then, I've collected money from several different countries on 6 continents.
4 months

What do you collect?

I generally collect figures and assemble a fair few war gaming models. My Achilles heel though has to be plushy collecting, I need them all of the plushies.
4 months

What do you collect?

Kissasta:

I like collecting a couple different things like nendoroids, plushes, stuff from conventions. I've had to slow down a bit and I'm sitting on some models I really should work on ^^

Ramlethal nendo detected a fine addition to the collection
4 months

What do you collect?

Records. So many heavy, stinky records. Help.
4 months

What do you collect?

Letters And Numbers:

Sends you air freshener for your records.

I helped. 😊
4 months

What do you collect?

I don't have big collections of anything but last year I started collecting stamps, mainly comic book based ones or events (Royal mail released Thank you NHS for the Pandemic and the Kings Coronation)

A friend also bought me something I can display pin badges on which I've been slowly adding to.

I also love artwork and have so many pieces I need to frame and put up but I'm thinking of buying a portfolio to display them in too.
4 months

What do you collect?

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:
Sends you air freshener for your records.

I helped. 😊

I wish it was that easy. Picture a half ton of 70 year old cardboard and bitter, disintegrating ink. It’s a thing.
4 months

What do you collect?

I collect harley davidson coins
4 months

What do you collect?

Souls. Nah, just records.
4 months

What do you collect?

Wrestlemania13:
Souls. Nah, just records.

Souls are easier to take with you when you move.
4 months
123   loading