General

What do you collect?

Shot glasses. How many do I actually need? Maybe 2-3 of them. How many do I have? Probably about a couple dozen or more.

They're cheap-ish (a few dollars), too. If I go to a place where I have an even somewhat positive or enjoyable experience, I'd like to get one. Just as long as it somehow represents the location somehow.

For example, here in Texas, finding one with the state flag is easy. But you aren't going to find one that has the St. Louis arch on it for sale, anywhere nearby.

It's a memento/souvenir collection, but most importantly, it doesn't take up or waste a lot of space.
3 months

What do you collect?

I collect tobacco pipes and knives.
3 months

What do you collect?

I collect newer and older weapons.
3 months

What do you collect?

3 months

What do you collect?

3 months

What do you collect?

Letters And Numbers:
Records. So many heavy, stinky records. Help.

Have you considered selling them? I'm into records too and am actually helping an audiophile friend liquidate his collection of several thousand.
3 months

What do you collect?

I collect state maps, bookmarks, and coins. State quarters, America the Beautiful quarters, presidential coins, and I try to get one for each year. Some of my oldest are a 1937 quarter, 1925 wheatback penny, and a 1920 buffalo nickel.

Also got about 100 LPs collected over a 15-year period if that counts.
3 months

What do you collect?

When I was younger I used to collect a lot of lightbulbs. I was very fascinated by them back in the time.

Well as for right now I do have quite a library of (mostly car racing) games. I don’t see it as a collection, but also yeah?? 😅
3 months

What do you collect?

JN_TumLover56:
When I was younger I used to collect a lot of lightbulbs. I was very fascinated by them back in the time.

Well as for right now I do have quite a library of (mostly car racing) games. I don’t see it as a collection, but also yeah?? 😅

Ha that's funny! I also have some old incandescent bulbs from 20 years ago that never got used. Can't buy them in stores anymore!

As a kid I used to play Lego Racers 2 and Midtown Madness 2. Have you got those?
3 months

What do you collect?

I am an avid foamer (railfan I collect trains and train stuff)
3 months
123   loading