General

Eating pure butter

Weak Feedee:
Does anyone have experience with eating butter straight? or with sugar? I want to try it out for a week

Don't be an idiot. That's how you get sick.

The human body is not made to tolerate straight fat. You will mess up your internals.

Plus, it has a laxative effect, so you'll end up shitting your pants. Last thing you want is to be out in public, accidentally fart, and then have greasy shit in your pants. Do you want greasy shit pants? Because that's how you get greasy shit pants.
3 months

Eating pure butter

Raw butter also just seems horrific to eat side effects aside.
3 months

Eating pure butter

Weak Feedee:
Does anyone have experience with eating butter straight? or with sugar? I want to try it out for a week

Munchies:
Don't be an idiot. That's how you get sick.

The human body is not made to tolerate straight fat. You will mess up your internals.

Plus, it has a laxative effect, so you'll end up shitting your pants. Last thing you want is to be out in public, accidentally fart, and then have greasy shit in your pants. Do you want greasy shit pants? Because that's how you get greasy shit pants.

Almost spit my coffee out laughing when I read this 😂
3 months

Eating pure butter

Good choice steering clear of that one. I've done it once, years ago. I was young and stupid and also quite possibly intoxicated at the time. Let me just say that the digestive, um, situation that ensued about 5 hours later led to me having to discard some underwear in a public restroom and pray I could make it home.
3 months

Eating pure butter

Admit I take a few extra slices off the knife when cooking, but indeed, you don’t want to eat too much butter at one time :-)
3 months

Eating pure butter

HappyBigBelly:
Admit I take a few extra slices off the knife when cooking, but indeed, you don’t want to eat too much butter at one time :-)

Yes, I'll definitely lick it, but not a whole stick! 😊
3 months