General

Feederism and nudism (my experiences with both)

Hi all, great site and really enjoying my time here so far. I know mainly this is a website for feederism, but I also like the fact, that I can be representative of another lifestyle I am into along with this lifestyle and that is Nudism. I feel both go hand in hand. I recently befriended a couple of bhms on here who are into Nudism like me and have said the same thing. Its nice for me to have found someone who like me, is plus sized and loves being fat and naked without any shame and is now my girlfriend. Like me she finally learned I also want to get fatter with her, so I guess were both mutual gainers. I got into feederism first because of my struggles with weight having been chubby and plump since my childhood and when I learned at my job thru a co-worker about feederism, I looked up the lifestyle and said wow that is me. I moved out of my abusive parent's home and live with my Aunt and Uncle for the last 4 years. I known my current girlfriend 12 years at least. I met her and her aunt at a church lunch bbq and we seemed to warm up to the idea as being good friends. The nudism lifestyle came into the picture of my life sometime in the Summer of 2020 when I met a couple at the nearby resort I now goto and they told me about it and I was invited. However after learning about that lifestyle I did indoor nudism by sleeping fully nude then liking it, then in Summer of 2021, got an invite by the same people to come and then became an avid nudist. My now gf who was my close friend was curious about it and wanted to go 2 years later in the Summer of 2023 and when she went and she built her confidence up, after a day, she became one and we since embraced nudism and she is slowly going into Feederism. We may relocate to her Mom's home as her mom is a former hippy and is open to us being free and nude and being ourselves. So life is where I want it in 2024. I finally found me a person that loves and cares for me and I never looked back. Hoping 2024 will be a good year and I can be fatter and completely nude. Unfortunately for now I still have to wear clothes when going to my job at Mcdonalds, but otherwise, life cannot be any better. My girlfriend works at Burger King while I work at Mcdonalds and her mom drives us both to our jobs. Sadly my own parents have nothing to do with me, but that is ok. It is what it is. My advice is be what you want, and don't let the critics tell you otherwise. For me its about being loved, accepting who I am and most of all Naked, Free, and fat!! OInk oink and plan to be a nice fat piggy going forward. To all the closet naked fatties, come out and come get some fat naked hugs. Happy fat and naked 2024!!
3 months

Good for you! My wife and I are and have been indoor nudists for a few years now, though we’ve had to start backing off it a bit since our little boy was born three years ago. We’re still less clothed inside our house far more often than most people. Nothing makes us smile more often than the sight of each other while nude :-)
3 months

Were doing good so far. I am around 301 while she is at 263 and plan to move into our new apt in the Spring which is with our other plus sized nudist friends.
3 months