Gaining

Starting

Hello! I'm new here and i was always fascinated im gaining and now i want to try it. I was hoping to start easy with a 20 pound gain just to ease into this. I tried to start by increasing my capacity a few days ago and using cream but within a day i was on and off the toilet and felt like crap and had a extreme lack in apetite (more than usual to say the least). i was hoping i could find help here since you all seem to be well in verse with this topic.
3 months

Starting

Take it slow, learn to pace yourself, and eat a variety of things, not just ice cream and sweets. It's fine to eat junk food, but eat healthy stuff as well. You might try eating healthy in the beginning of the day and switching to fattening goodies after you satisfy your nutritional requirements. Or eat healthy meals, but double down on snacks and dessert.

After awhile you'll get used to eating like that and will be able to eat more and enjoy it.
3 months

Starting

AskDrFeeder:
Take it slow, learn to pace yourself, and eat a variety of things, not just ice cream and sweets. It's fine to eat junk food, but eat healthy stuff as well. You might try eating healthy in the beginning of the day and switching to fattening goodies after you satisfy your nutritional requirements. Or eat healthy meals, but double down on snacks and dessert.

After awhile you'll get used to eating like that and will be able to eat more and enjoy it.

I did aim for 2200 today
I did it but it was slightly uncomfortable.
Hopefully i don't burn all of it
3 months

Starting

AskDrFeeder:

Sandee:
I did aim for 2200 today
I did it but it was slightly uncomfortable.
Hopefully i don't burn all of it

You won't see progress immediately no matter how much you consume. That's normal.

You can eat, for example, 2,200 calories, but your body won't use all of those calories. Some will be burned away. Others will end up in the toilet.

It will take some time for the gains to stick. You will need to be consistent. Don't try to min/max your gains.
3 months