General

Feeding for strength

Are there any feeders who want to see their feedee get stronger and gain muscle, not just fat? Or any feedees eating to put on muscle?

Something I've been thinking about: bulking is just another form of gaining and feeding.

Or has anyone started with the intention of gaining muscle and just gotten really fat instead?
3 months

Feeding for strength

The dirty-bulking gainer look is extremely common in gay feedist media.
3 months

Feeding for strength

Oh absolutely. This is me. I like nutrition, and I find muscles on big guys really really sexy, and I'd encourage them to eat protein. I don't mind if they get a little pudge too! I would love to watch a man bulk up with muscle and fill out with pudge.
3 months

Feeding for strength

This has been my plan, essentially. Build up more muscle, but layer on some fluffiness as well. I've already noticed some more muscle just from the combination of all the added protein and all the physical activity at work. Wish I realized earlier that I was not getting enough nourishment and it was preventing me from building more muscle all this time.
3 months

Feeding for strength

I've lost most of my blubber but getting jacked is my latest goal and having this kink really helps with eating enough lol. I miss my gut though. I'm hoping once I regain even more will end up around the middle since I'll have been marinating in testosterone for much longer.
3 months

Feeding for strength

Ftmbulker:
I've lost most of my blubber but getting jacked is my latest goal and having this kink really helps with eating enough lol. I miss my gut though. I'm hoping once I regain even more will end up around the middle since I'll have been marinating in testosterone for much longer.

I'm really interested to know how such a dramatic hormonal change will affect fat distribution for you when regaining. Will it go back to the same old places or end up somewhere totally new.
3 months

Feeding for strength

This is the ultimate! My ideal feedee guy is big all over. I love when guys are strong enough to really throw their weight around, and the more weight they have, the stronger they have to be! It's a beautiful look on ladies, too. I feel like it may be one of the more practical ways to stay active and ambulatory while also packing on weight.
3 months

Feeding for strength

Candyscorpion:
This is the ultimate! My ideal feedee guy is big all over. I love when guys are strong enough to really throw their weight around, and the more weight they have, the stronger they have to be! It's a beautiful look on ladies, too. I feel like it may be one of the more practical ways to stay active and ambulatory while also packing on weight.

There's some strongfat people at my gym. A few ladies as well. You wouldn't know it by looking at them, but they're really powerful.
3 months

Feeding for strength

Candyscorpion:

Delta9:
There's some strongfat people at my gym. A few ladies as well. You wouldn't know it by looking at them, but they're really powerful.

Tell me about it.

My wife has an incredibly strong lower body, able at one point to perform multiple reps at 500 lbs in the leg press at the gym despite being over 300 lbs herself.
3 months

Feeding for strength

Candyscorpion:

Delta9:

Newenglander:
Tell me about it.

My wife has an incredibly strong lower body, able at one point to perform multiple reps at 500 lbs in the leg press at the gym despite being over 300 lbs herself.

And it's even more impressive when you think that they're squatting an extra 150 or so pounds of body fat in addition to whatever is on the bar. I guess that's one way to get strong- just haul your own fat self around all day.
3 months
12   loading