Fat experiences

Feel like i am starving even though sick

Usually when I get a cold I tend to lose my appetite but this time I am ravenous. I can barely get out of bed but I am stuffing my face like never before because it's the only thing making me feel a little better. Has anyone ever experienced something like that before?
3 months

Yeah I kinda have this too now, to cope the feelings of "unwell-sickness" eating actually makes me feel better and I recover lot faster. Overall I really hate it when I taste nor smell nothing, then I feel tortured.... Sorry for the word. smiley It's just, food is life. smiley

Ah and heyyy I remember you when I started gaining in mid 2020 when I was younger (17ish), If you remember me? We'd messaged and while I was 84kgish I blew up. I just wanted to say hey. smiley
3 months

I tend to get this a lot when I am sick. Not the flu type of sickness but if I have a sinus infection or a mild cold, I seem to be ravenous. During a cold like such I tend to gain a good 5-7 pounds from the excess eating within a two week span - even if I was only sick for 3-5 days.
3 months