Fattening others

I've realised i like fattening others too...

I've always been fat and fully enjoyed growing bigger! But lately it hasn't really been feeling like enough... I'm full and stuffed barely able to move but I still want more!
I've also realised more and more how much I'm growing to like not just my jiggle but wanting to see how it would look on others! I've just realised I really think everyone would look better fatter and I can't get the thought of feeding someone and being the reason for their growth off my mind! This is new for me... I've known I was a feedee for a long time but hadn't realised how much I like the idea of seeing others fatter too. Just wondering how I can explore this more?
3 months

I'm a feeder/feedee on the gold coast that could do with some fattening if you're ever down this way
3 months

Everyone should get fatter. I'm doing my part
3 months

I'm local and have some thoughts if you're down to chat? Sent a dm.
3 months

Thepiggygirls:
I've always been fat and fully enjoyed growing bigger! But lately it hasn't really been feeling like enough... I'm full and stuffed barely able to move but I still want more!
I've also realised more and more how much I'm growing to like not just my jiggle but wanting to see how it would look on others! I've just realised I really think everyone would look better fatter and I can't get the thought of feeding someone and being the reason for their growth off my mind! This is new for me... I've known I was a feedee for a long time but hadn't realised how much I like the idea of seeing others fatter too. Just wondering how I can explore this more?

I 100% relate! It’s really fun to see others growing and gaining. I worked in a call center for 10 years. Got to see a lot of that. As for exploring it more... good question! Communities like this for sure. Stories... being around the same people for several years...
3 months

Digpic:
Everyone should get fatter. I'm doing my part

I'm doing my part!
1 month