General

Knees

The link you sent treats the food supplement as a drug. As a drug it does not have extensive drug testing results nor is it required to.

The medical establishment throughout the world injected billions of people with an unproven mystery substance that has harmed a significant proportion of them. Therefore it's fair to treat all medical people with caution, not just the NHS.

You advocate caution with advice yet you boldly urge him to see a doctor. It's a good job he is responsible for his own decisions.
3 months

Knees

Weetabix:
The link you sent treats the food supplement as a drug. As a drug it does not have extensive drug testing results nor is it required to.

The medical establishment throughout the world injected billions of people with an unproven mystery substance that has harmed a significant proportion of them. Therefore it's fair to treat all medical people with caution, not just the NHS.

You advocate caution with advice yet you boldly urge him to see a doctor. It's a good job he is responsible for his own decisions.

My guy ... anything you take for health purposes has medicinal properties. Multi-vitamines, herbs, bacteria cultures, fruits, bark, mushrooms, etc. Do you know what a drug is? It's any substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

Even table salt, the stuff you put in food to make it taste good, can be a drug.

Sure, a supplement isn't beholden to the same vigerous testing as prescription medications, but they are still drugs.

Also, there's so many fields of medicine that do not focus on traditional western medication. Homeopathy, Aruvedic, Chinese, etc etc. They tend to recommend things like herb blends, teas, and supplements to treat a variety of ailments. But guess what? They are still drugs. And no amount of disdain for pills will change that.

I don't care if you are terrified of doctors. I have my opinions on your views, but I don't care because I'm not responsible for you. That said, it's extremely irresponsible to push than on someone else.

I'm not saying you should blindly trust doctors. I've seen a number of doctors accidentally and willfully harm patients. But I've seen even more doctors save and improve lives. Hell, if my mother thought the way you do, I'd have died of anaphylaxis within one week of birth. Forget all the other brushes of death I've had since then.

The best thing to do is research your doctor, educate yourself on your body, and get a second opinion as needed. Of course taking care of yourself is a must. But the average person had limited resources and education in most circumstances. Sometimes, it's a good idea to get help from the professionals.
3 months

Knees

The***teen:
Im struggeling more and more with my right knee.
The bigger i get the more it hurts when i walk and climb stairs, its worse when climbing stairs, because it also makes a clicking noise with each step when hauling my fat body upstairs.
I have hoped for a long time it would go back to normal but im starting to worry😪
Anyone else tried anything like this ?

You should avoid walking as munch as you can. Don’t waste kcal hehe 🐷
No the serious part. I’m skinny and I have the same issue saw few doctors en fysio for it but they can’t solve it. So I think seeing a fat fobic doctor isn’t gonna solve it anyways
3 months

Knees

The***teen:
Im struggeling more and more with my right knee.
The bigger i get the more it hurts when i walk and climb stairs, its worse when climbing stairs, because it also makes a clicking noise with each step when hauling my fat body upstairs.
I have hoped for a long time it would go back to normal but im starting to worry😪
Anyone else tried anything like this ?

Mboy:
You should avoid walking as munch as you can. Don’t waste kcal hehe 🐷
No the serious part. I’m skinny and I have the same issue saw few doctors en fysio for it but they can’t solve it. So I think seeing a fat fobic doctor isn’t gonna solve it anyways

Okay, so all of this is terrible advice. And it seems to come from not understanding what knee damage is.

This is a cross-section of the knee:

There are three kinds of knee damage: synovial fluid loss, connective tissue damage, and cartilage damage. Depending on the type of damage you have depends on if you can reverse the issue or manage it.

Synovial fluid lubricates and cushions the space between your knee joints. This can be reversed by exercise, weight management, eating specific kinds of foods, and (in extreme cases) managed with regular injections.

catalysthealthlincoln.com/post/how-to-increase-synovial-fluid-in-knee

Connective tissue damage happens when the knee's surrounding tendons and ligaments are overtaxed, pulled, or torn in some way. Usually, this can be fixed by resting the knee for a day or two and slowly building strength back up with a knee brace. In extreme cases, you may need surgery to repair or restore the tissues, but you should be fine afterward.

urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx

Cartilage damage can happen in several ways. Maybe it tore somehow, something popped loose, or your cartilage is disintegrating, for example. Depending on what happened and how severe it is, this can be managed with pain medication, physiotherapy, knee injections, or (in severe cases) surgery.

nyulangone.org/conditions/knee-cartilage-injuries/treatments/nonsurgical-treatment-for-knee-cartilage-injuries
mountelizabeth.com.sg/health-plus/article/6-treatments-for-cartilage-damage

Cartilage damage is the trickiest of the three. Unlike synovial fluid (which can be replenished) or connective tissue damage (which can heal), cartilage cannot naturally fix itself. This is because cartilage doesn't have any blood supply. And while you can manage it with physiotherapy, it can't truly fix the issue. All physiotherapy can do is strengthen the knee and keep your synovial fluid levels up to cushion the joints.

healthline.com/health/osteoarthritis/knee-pain-treatment/knee-cartilage-replacement

Please do not go around spreading misinformation.
3 months

Knees

"Please do not go around spreading misinformation."

Words to live by, yet you don't follow your own advice.
3 months

Knees

Weetabix:

I cited my sources. Where are yours?
3 months

Knees

Weetabix:

Munchies:
I cited my sources. Where are yours?

Your sources are the problem, they're dis-info.

You claim that most medical interventions are successful but that's like claiming most times you drive through a red traffic light nothing bad happens.

Most people who had the jab survived thus far.

The medical profession is shameful and corrupt. Citing sources simply shows the saturation of the corruption. Disgusting.
3 months

Knees

This vague Covid conspiracy stuff and lumping it in with routine knee care is really dumb
3 months

Knees

I have had knee issues as well since high school. I had less pain when, for a bit, I dropped below 200 pounds. Because I'm over 500 and plan to stay this big, I've started doing little things like short daily walks to mitigate some of the aches. This new routine plus stretching seems to help, albeit not eliminate, discomfort in my back and knees.
3 months

Knees

Morbidly A Beast:
This vague Covid conspiracy stuff and lumping it in with routine knee care is really dumb

Yeah well we have to be vague about that subject because of censorship. It's an example of how the whole medical industry is corrupt. They knew better but went ahead anyway.
3 months
1234   loading