General

Knees

Munchies, you're full of strawman arguments like "If Covid is your only reason...". I gave it as an example we're all familiar with. It's probably the biggest medical scam you people have inflicted on us. MMR and Autism is pretty big and ongoing. Past scams like Thalidomide and the more recent Oxicontin thing. Every time you and your clan of witch doctors claim it's "Safe and Effective" and later it turns out to be really bad. Pfizer were fined even more than Alex Jones who said there was something fishy about Sandy Hook so we know what they did was really really bad.

The reason you can quote so many official sources is because the corruption goes to the very core of western society.

I can tell you my wife was seriously harmed by the NHS and we won the case. 150 other people are suing for same thing.

Any good person in the medical establishment is either aware of the corruption and fighting it or is unaware of it. As for it's looking like you're either unaware or you're one of the bad guys. Quoting establishment lies at us looks bad either way.
3 months

Knees

Weetabix:
Munchies, you're full of strawman arguments like "If Covid is your only reason...". I gave it as an example we're all familiar with. It's probably the biggest medical scam you people have inflicted on us. MMR and Autism is pretty big and ongoing. Past scams like Thalidomide and the more recent Oxicontin thing. Every time you and your clan of witch doctors claim it's "Safe and Effective" and later it turns out to be really bad. Pfizer were fined even more than Alex Jones who said there was something fishy about Sandy Hook so we know what they did was really really bad.

The reason you can quote so many official sources is because the corruption goes to the very core of western society.

I can tell you my wife was seriously harmed by the NHS and we won the case. 150 other people are suing for same thing.

Any good person in the medical establishment is either aware of the corruption and fighting it or is unaware of it. As for it's looking like you're either unaware or you're one of the bad guys. Quoting establishment lies at us looks bad either way.

You cannot develop autism, silly goose. It's something you're born with. I'm autistic. This is something I know about personally. Autism also exists in unvaccinated kids as well as existed before vaccines where a thing.

Also ... it seems that you didn't read a single thing I said. You're adorable.

Sucks about your late wife going through what she went through. She shouldn't had to experience that. But opting out of things that have been proven to work is an overcorrection. And I am saying this has someone who has been both helped and harmed by the medical establishment. That's why I took the time to educate myself. Better to decide when to listen to a doctor and when to ignore them.

All that aside, I have yet to see a single source backing up your earlier claims. Specifically the ones I disagreed with. You keep lashing out and talking about unrelated things. Which means your sources are "trust me bro" and "I pulled it out my ass"

Bless your heart you sweet little thing.
3 months

Knees

Damn look at this guy placing moral blame for a global pandemic that he refuses to act proactively against even though he’s an at risk individual… must be nice when you never leave the house.

Idk why I am saying this but Donald Trump despite all his faults was one of the biggest people pushing for a quick easy and effective vaccine - and yet you dumb dumbs are the ones saying the “establishment blah blah” - no one wanted the lockdowns dude it sucked for everyone but they were required to stop the spread until they could roll out a vaccine. All this conspiracy nonsense is just based off where you get your news from.
3 months

Knees

Just a note on swimming, I can sure believe it’s the best exercise a larger person can do. My wife can swim like a fish and enjoys it immensely when she can find a good lake or reservoir in the summer. I can’t swim too well and just enjoy walking my around in water that doesn’t go over my head 😁
3 months
234   loading