Lifestyle tips

Plus size clothing

I’m looking for a source of plus size briefs, uk or us. I’m having problems with the different sizes on web sites.
I need to get a 7x brief with elastic on the legs suitable for a 71 inch waist and a 84 inch hip.
We used to use on the plus side but there currently not trading any ideas hoping to avoid a depressing net trawl for her as she find this upsetting.
3 months

Plus size clothing

For a woman look into woman within. Their sizes go up by a lot but it's the stretch that counts.
3 months

Plus size clothing

Thank you that’s a great site now I just need to see if they will ship too the uk
3 months

Plus size clothing

Found a 3rd party supplier in the uk double the price but I’ll get some before embarrassing my US mate with another packet of large lady under ware to send on.
So thank you very much
3 months

Plus size clothing

My lady trusts in "Happy Marilyn"

Japanese online store that services women too large for "normal clothing." Like, at the point where just scaling up "skinny girl clothes" won't do. 8XL - 10XL scale. That's her wheelhouse, and unashamed.
3 months

Plus size clothing

I have had a lot of luck with biggerbras.com for size 8X and 9X underwear. Like anywhere else, super plus sizes will cost more, but the prices aren't obscene, and there is variety.
3 months