General

International fetish day

Never celebrated it. Don't see it as popular here
4 months

International fetish day

Honestly I’ve never heard of such a thing! Though it feels like everyday it’s a some sort of national day. 😅
4 months

International fetish day

I personally don’t see my own fat or my preference for fat partners as a fetish or kink. Being fat, enjoying being fat and/or appreciating others’ fatness is so much more to me than a kink or fetish, the sexual element is just one aspect of a whole lifestyle. When I hoist my huge gut up after a big fast food meal, I am not having sexual thoughts or an orgasm right there in the middle of Whataburger. I just feel content and full and appreciate the fact that I could stuff my face with some delicious food. My fat wife is not just a sexual object to me and I only drool over her fat rolls when I want her physically. I enjoy her her as a partner who I share many interests with (food being one of them). I also appreciate the beauty of her fat body fully clothed as she makes her way across a parking lot without wanting to engage in sex right there. Being fat/gaining is a whole lifestyle and not just a sexual kink!
4 months

International fetish day

Bigdoug:
I personally don’t see my own fat or my preference for fat partners as a fetish or kink. Being fat, enjoying being fat and/or appreciating others’ fatness is so much more to me than a kink or fetish, the sexual element is just one aspect of a whole lifestyle. When I hoist my huge gut up after a big fast food meal, I am not having sexual thoughts or an orgasm right there in the middle of Whataburger. I just feel content and full and appreciate the fact that I could stuff my face with some delicious food. My fat wife is not just a sexual object to me and I only drool over her fat rolls when I want her physically. I enjoy her her as a partner who I share many interests with (food being one of them). I also appreciate the beauty of her fat body fully clothed as she makes her way across a parking lot without wanting to engage in sex right there. Being fat/gaining is a whole lifestyle and not just a sexual kink!

Aw, that's so sweet. I think that's a good way to look at the situation.
4 months

International fetish day

ForeverFFA:
I fully respect that not everyone on here identifies as having a fat fetish, but I also want to point out that it's 100% possible to love and appreciate a partner for every aspect of who they are and still have a fetish. Having a fetish isn't synonymous with objectification. I just thought it was cool that there's a day dedicated to kinky people and wanted to spread awareness for anyone who might like to know.

I totally agree that having a fetish or kink is not identical with objectifying a partner. For me a fetish, however, is more linked to a practice or the use of objects. Being sexually turned on by a physical feature is a preference for me. We don’t think of someone liking blonde partners as having a “blonde fetish”, same with fat, I have a fat preference, not a fat fetish. To me an example of a fetish in the realm of fat/eating would be feeding someone/getting fed while having sex or wearing clothes that are way too small to enhance sexual enjoyment.
3 months