Gaining

Sighting: see evidence of wg that is a turn-on

Letters And Numbers:
What’s gross about being attracted to a person you see day to day? Maybe oversharing online is a little weird, but that’s modern life.

Exactly. People's thoughts, fantasies, and personal sexy time are their own business.
3 months

I personally don’t like this stuff and I think it’s cringe when there’s people talking about people’s pants and shirts not fitting when they’re out in public. Like damn imagine you being told that unless you’re into humiliation.

That’s different than finding someone attractive. That’s fetishizing and kinda messed up. I don’t think anyone would be okay with someone fantasizing about raping someone and then like describing it, and then saying it’s just what they find attractive — I’m not making that comparison in this instance I’m just saying it for an example, to be clear
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I personally don’t like this stuff and I think it’s cringe when there’s people talking about people’s pants and shirts not fitting when they’re out in public. Like damn imagine you being told that unless you’re into humiliation.

That’s different than finding someone attractive. That’s fetishizing and kinda messed up. I don’t think anyone would be okay with someone fantasizing about raping someone and then like describing it, and then saying it’s just what they find attractive — I’m not making that comparison in this instance I’m just saying it for an example, to be clear

This is a website that caters to a fetish community? It’s not the only thing it does, but it’s a big part of it.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:
This is a website that caters to a fetish community? It’s not the only thing it does, but it’s a big part of it.

Yes but the people who join this are consenting. The people being fetishized would probably be mortified if they found this stuff.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:

Morbidly A Beast:
Yes but the people who join this are consenting. The people being fetishized would probably be mortified if they found this stuff.

I think most people would see that as an extreme take at the very least, or more likely just trolling. But everyone has their own trip so I hope that is a good one for you.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:
I think most people would see that as an extreme take at the very least, or more likely just trolling. But everyone has their own trip so I hope that is a good one for you.

Idk about that. I mean the fat positive community sees the fat fetish community as inherently abusive. Not saying we are, but it's a very common take.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:
Idk about that. I mean the fat positive community sees the fat fetish community as inherently abusive. Not saying we are, but it's a very common take.

People like to complain about other people online. It’s good for the old dopamine. It’s not my bag but who am I to judge.
3 months

I was writing out a nuanced reply, and I decided I should double check my understanding before moving forward. (Hoping quoting people gives them a notification. I forget if it does or not)

Munchies:
It's a consent issue.

Like sure. There are things we find attractive. And sometimes you see a stranger that really revvs your engine.

But you gotta admit it's violating to have someone put you in their spank bank like that.

Munchies, when you say OP’s post is a consent issue and violating, you’re also talking about a moral violation right? As in, it’s morally wrong to fantasize about a stranger like this because they didn’t consent? That’s the landscape of consent (and violations of it) that I’m used to people talking about (i.e., that it is morally wrong to violate consent), but I just want to double check.

Morbidly A Beast:

That’s different than finding someone attractive. That’s fetishizing and kinda messed up.

Similarly, Morbidly A Beast, you’re also addressing a morality angle, right? Like it’s morally okay to feel attraction, but not fetishize? I think that’s what I’m reading, but I just want to double check.
3 months

Or worse. Maybe someone you know is attracted to you. Maybe you're close. Maybe you're just friends and you are in a relationship with someone else. But instead of respecting your relationship with each other, they masterbate at the thought of you.

Like sure. Maybe you never tell anyone about it. But it's still really creepy.

I'd be very surprised if there is even one person on the planet over the age of 6 who doesn't have thoughts some others would find creepy if they knew about them.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I just think it’s pretty gross that there’s people fetishizing strangers irl when there’s people in this community who are actively gaining on purpose but whatever enjoy your nut I guess

You make a really good point, Morbidly, and there IS a difference in being a part of this community and wanting to be fetishized. This is part of the reason I don't post pictures. And for the life of me, I can't understand why a stranger would demand pictures from someone they have never met when there is a whole online universe packed with pictures of people with all body types and sizes.
3 months
12345   loading