Gaining

Sighting: see evidence of wg that is a turn-on

RegularGhost15:
I think either side has generally good points, but at the end of the day, unless someone is crossing a line like posting pictures or being specific enough to identify someone on here, I think the issue of consent on posting about it is moot because there is nothing personal about a description of seeing someone wearing tight clothes. Almost every other topic in this entire forum has posts talking about other people in general terms so it's bizarre to see people drawing an arbitrary line at this specific topic.

If you think a topic is cringy, I have some bad news about how people view this fetish in general.

I was going to write something similar but you saved me the trouble. After reading and rereading the OP, the “worst” I could say if I was forced to is it comes across as a little voyeuristic—but I would not personally characterize it as cringey, creepy, or “rapey” as it has been during the course of this thread. I do believe some of the comments have been the product of underthinking or overthinking what started as a simple and fairly innocuous topic.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
fucking sick freaks.

That's absolutely unacceptable. Why are you here? Why would you post something like that? Are you incapable of thinking before you speak? You must understand, behavior like this colors everything you will ever comment again - it makes it impossible to take you seriously, to see you as anything other than a fool or a troll. Please learn to act like an adult if you want to participate in civil adult discussions.
3 months

RegularGhost15:
I think either side has generally good points, but at the end of the day, unless someone is crossing a line like posting pictures or being specific enough to identify someone on here, I think the issue of consent on posting about it is moot because there is nothing personal about a description of seeing someone wearing tight clothes. Almost every other topic in this entire forum has posts talking about other people in general terms so it's bizarre to see people drawing an arbitrary line at this specific topic.

If you think a topic is cringy, I have some bad news about how people view this fetish in general. Maybe just don't post if you aren't interested in a topic. It will get buried faster that way. 🤷

idk its weird to me that there’s dudes taking creep shots of women and posting them online “look at her pants don’t fit” and this whole noticing shit is in the same wheelhouse of non-consensual creepy stuff, all I’ve said is that it’s weird that this type of stuff is so pervasive when there’s WILLING and ABLE people who WANT to engage with these fantasies on these sites.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
fucking sick freaks.

Nok:
That's absolutely unacceptable. Why are you here? Why would you post something like that? Are you incapable of thinking before you speak? You must understand, behavior like this colors everything you will ever comment again - it makes it impossible to take you seriously, to see you as anything other than a fool or a troll. Please learn to act like an adult if you want to participate in civil adult discussions.

is fantasizing about raping a woman not sick freak behavior?
3 months

my point is just that it’s wrong and creepy to fetishize the girl just trying to enjoy her day at the beach when there’s hundreds of women online here who enjoy it. Any kind of hyperbole aside it seemed to upset the right kind of freak who just thought consent is just the worst and people noticed, I had to take a few days because it was making me so angry people didn’t understand basic consent.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
my point is just that it’s wrong and creepy to fetishize the girl just trying to enjoy her day at the beach when there’s hundreds of women online here who enjoy it. Any kind of hyperbole aside it seemed to upset the right kind of freak who just thought consent is just the worst and people noticed, I had to take a few days because it was making me so angry people didn’t understand basic consent.

You might want to take a few more days because this feels unhealthy. Or you’re trolling. Either way, give it a rest.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
idk its weird to me that there’s dudes taking creep shots of women and posting them online “look at her pants don’t fit” and this whole noticing shit is in the same wheelhouse of non-consensual creepy stuff, all I’ve said is that it’s weird that this type of stuff is so pervasive when there’s WILLING and ABLE people who WANT to engage with these fantasies on these sites

Morbidly A Beast:
is fantasizing about raping a woman not sick freak behavior?

RegularGhost15:
Yeah so you're just here to be mad about things that explicitly aren't happening in this topic. Please take a breath and move on.

I am not the degenerate who doesnt understand basic consent. I will die on this hill. Keep your degenerate smut about strangers who have no idea what feedism is to yourself
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:
You might want to take a few more days because this feels unhealthy. Or you’re trolling. Either way, give it a rest.

I am not the one insulting people based on their appearance and I am not the one justifying being a degenerate pervert. But go off
3 months

How am I trolling? What constitutes it being a troll. I have my face signed to what I am saying I mean it.
3 months

RegularGhost15:
I don't think you need me to explain that you're being needlessly inflammatory. Weirdo behavior, really.

Anyway. Reported. Have fun with your day, dear.

No literally I have no idea what I’m saying makes it a troll.
2 months
34567   loading