Gaining

Sighting: see evidence of wg that is a turn-on

Are you saying I’m a troll because you thought I said a few comments ago I meant to say to you personally? I didn’t mean to you personably I just meant it like a statement in general.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Are you saying I’m a troll because you thought I said a few comments ago I meant to say to you personally? I didn’t mean to you personably I just meant it like a statement in general.

You’re off on your own trip man. Take care of yourself
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:

I am going to try and reply seriously here, despite the manner in which you are speaking coming across as trolling and vitriol.

There seems to be a lot of conflation occurring here, as there are actually several topics being discussed synonymously, erroneously.

Afai can tell, most revolve around consent:

Is consent necessary for you to have a sexual thought about a person or notice them in a sexual way?

Is consent necessary for you to choose to spend voluntary time thinking about someone?

Is consent necessary to discuss someone in a fetishistic forum without identifying information?

Is consent necessary to engage with someone in a fetishistic way?

Is consent necessary to post pictures of someone up online without their consent, fetishistic or not?

Along which of these does society gain the most benefit in regulating, which are most feasible, etc.?

Perhaps if we all focus on these questions as separate, rather than one mountain worth dying on, more common ground may be found, with less anger and rancor.
3 months
34567   loading