General

Time away/jeans

Hey all. 2023 was pretty bad for me, some big and extremely stressful/scary things happened that kind of mentally shut me down aside from surviving day to day. Those events made my blood pressure skyrocket, blood sugar wonky, and I simultaneously LOST weight. *facepalm*

Things have since calmed down, therapy helped immensely, and I'm still under my doc's watchful eye a little longer. Something about *health*... UGH. 🤣 But I don't LOOK thinner at all, measurements are all pretty much the same. (I'm 5'4" so all weight on/off is usually very apparent.)

So I haven't gained back what I lost, but I put a *few* pounds back on. And by a few I mean literally 3. LOL! I went through stints of immersing myself in the fetish on multiple platforms and apps, and then nothing for a while needing mental healing time. I hope this year treats us all better. 😁

Before the holiday, I split the crotch of a pair of jeans. 😳☺ I crouch to the floor at work a lot. Haha! I bought 2 pairs of jeans pre-covid, and I'm bigger now than when I bought them, but because they're stretchy they never *felt* tight. This past week? Yup, the other pair split, same spot, same action. Thinner material? Too many washes? Denial much? Haha!

But I'm smaller than my heaviest when I wore them the past couple of years. Maybe I had some muscle loss and fat gain? Maybe they just gave up the ghost? I bought 2 new pairs this week, different brands, one and two sizes up. Wow, what a difference. 🤣

A funny little side story... a couple of friend coworkers know I'm happier being bigger. (No fetish stuff.) One day someone brought in boxes of doughnuts to share. I said something about not having enough breakfast that day. Friend of mine stressed the word YOU and not NEED when he said, "It's not like YOU need an excuse!" 🤣🥰

I love being fat. 😁
4 months

Time away/jeans

MickRidem:
Hey all. 2023 was pretty bad for me, some big and extremely stressful/scary things happened that kind of mentally shut me down aside from surviving day to day. Those events made my blood pressure skyrocket, blood sugar wonky, and I simultaneously LOST weight. *facepalm*

Things have since calmed down, therapy helped immensely, and I'm still under my doc's watchful eye a little longer. Something about *health*... UGH. 🤣 But I don't LOOK thinner at all, measurements are all pretty much the same. (I'm 5'4" so all weight on/off is usually very apparent.)

So I haven't gained back what I lost, but I put a *few* pounds back on. And by a few I mean literally 3. LOL! I went through stints of immersing myself in the fetish on multiple platforms and apps, and then nothing for a while needing mental healing time. I hope this year treats us all better. 😁

Before the holiday, I split the crotch of a pair of jeans. 😳☺ I crouch to the floor at work a lot. Haha! I bought 2 pairs of jeans pre-covid, and I'm bigger now than when I bought them, but because they're stretchy they never *felt* tight. This past week? Yup, the other pair split, same spot, same action. Thinner material? Too many washes? Denial much? Haha!

But I'm smaller than my heaviest when I wore them the past couple of years. Maybe I had some muscle loss and fat gain? Maybe they just gave up the ghost? I bought 2 new pairs this week, different brands, one and two sizes up. Wow, what a difference. 🤣

A funny little side story... a couple of friend coworkers know I'm happier being bigger. (No fetish stuff.) One day someone brought in boxes of doughnuts to share. I said something about not having enough breakfast that day. Friend of mine stressed the word YOU and not NEED when he said, "It's not like YOU need an excuse!" 🤣🥰

I love being fat. 😁

Hello friend. I'm happy to see you're back. I'm sorry that 2023 was such a shitty year for you. Here's to 2024 being kinder.

Stay safe and feel better soon.
4 months

Time away/jeans

MickRidem:
Hey all. 2023 was pretty bad for me...

Munchies:
Hello friend. I'm happy to see you're back. I'm sorry that 2023 was such a shitty year for you. Here's to 2024 being kinder.

Stay safe and feel better soon.

Thank you, Munchies! 😁 Starting with two new pairs of jeans that properly fit my fat ass is a good start. 🤣
4 months