General

Female sumo wrestlers

Made an accidental discovery recently on YouTube of a niche I didn't think about before -- female sumo wrestlers. The heavyweight class got a good number of female sumo wrestlers with amazing bulging bellies. Kellyann au Ball is a good example or that huge Ukranian wrestler who haven't seen in a while. Just making an observation I like to share.
3 months

Female sumo wrestlers

Mylum OShinn:
Made an accidental discovery recently on YouTube of a niche I didn't think about before -- female sumo wrestlers. The heavyweight class got a good number of female sumo wrestlers with amazing bulging bellies. Kellyann au Ball is a good example or that huge Ukranian wrestler who haven't seen in a while. Just making an observation I like to share.

Oh yeah. The world of female sumo wrestlers is an interesting one. Sumo is a male-dominated sport with some people seeing female sumo wrestlers as not real sumos. It's even banned in Japan at the professional level.

But the female spirit is not one to be stifled, and there's a thriving international space for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_sumo

Check out the link if you wanna learn more and even find out some other notable female sumo wrestlers.
3 months