General

Our big day of eating

Yesterday we ate:

A huge bowl of cold noodles (mullnangmeon) and 4 boiled eggs each

A dominos delivery of garlic & cheese scrolls, a chocolate lava cake each and a malt vanilla thickshake with whipped cream 🀀 (these are so delicious, literally our favourite thing, we would chug litres of it if we could 😩)

A bowl of sesame ramen each with 2 more eggs

Homemade gummies πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ from a whole bag of frosty fruit gummies

And another doordash order of our new favourite thing in the world, hot honey fried chicken 🀀 we ordered enough for 4 people but somehow were given enough for 6 people 😍 which also came with fries, potato & gravy, coleslaw and pineapple fritters.

We've really been enjoying a lot of these all day stuffings lately. We're hoping they'll make their impact in due time. We've been dreaming about never stopping, we often talk about how hungry we are, and are realising how we never want to stop eating. We can't wait to see the inevitable impact such a mindset will have on our bodies...
3 months

Our big day of eating

Sounds like it was quite the eating! Heh, I almost said that it would be quite fitting for a birthday sort of thing. πŸ˜…
3 months

Our big day of eating

JN_TumLover56:
Sounds like it was quite the eating! Heh, I almost said that it would be quite fitting for a birthday sort of thing. πŸ˜…

Ooh on birthdays we go much more full out! I think there might be an older clip of my birthday celebrations from 2022 it was crazy! McDonald's and cake for breakfast more feasts for lunch and dinner it was a good time😍 but the way I see it I should be able to eat like its my birthday everyday 🀣
3 months

Our big day of eating

JN_TumLover56:

Thepiggygirls:
Ooh on birthdays we go much more full out! I think there might be an older clip of my birthday celebrations from 2022 it was crazy! McDonald's and cake for breakfast more feasts for lunch and dinner it was a good time😍 but the way I see it I should be able to eat like its my birthday everyday 🀣

Ha ha! Fair enough, well hey all that matters is that you ladies enjoy yourselves. πŸ‘
3 months