Fat experiences

Just my thoughts on gaining as someone who's always been fat

Tbh since I've pretty much always been a bit bigger I sometimes wish I could feel what it's like to go from skinny to fat. Like I can always feel when I'm gaining but I sometimes just kinda wish I had that comparison, like to feel myself be able to move quickly and fit small spaces comfortably, to be able to feel my bones. Then to become huge and just feeling my lard overtaking me to the point everything becomes squish. I feel what it's now like to move in a huge body, to underestimate my size because I used to be able to fit.

It sounds fun, I know I can achieve this by just continuing to get even bigger but I'd just really like to feel what that base level is like, to really feel the comparison of what a "normal" person should be like to being ginormous. How does it feel?
3 months

I've been overweight/low end obese my entire life, I wonder if I'd even have this fetish if I was thin as a child/teen/young adult.

There are positive and negative aspects to this, for example, I might have had an easier childhood but then hate myself if I got fatter as I got older like allot of other people do.
3 months

I've been pretty much underweight my whole life, not because I had any aversion to food, was ever on a diet or anything, but I've never been a big eater and I guess I've also inherited the skinny genes. I've fantasized about gaining and getting fat (and enjoyed a couple times when I may have put on a few pounds after a period of some excessive eating on family vacation) but haven't actually cared enough to try, let alone bringing my weight up to a more average level.

Some of the benefits I've felt from being skinny are: It's feels relatively easy to run or jump spontaneously compared to heavier people. I feel like I'm getting away with something when I don't have to put in as much effort. Smaller spaces don't bother me. I don't get a sense of claustrophobia and it feels cozy. I remember being the third person having to squeeze onto a school bus seat designed for two kids because the bus was really full. Or since I do a certain amount of hands-on handiwork, getting under the sink or under a table or into an attic or crawlspace to fix something is definitely easier. Phone booths with the folding doors feel okay -- hah, not that we see those in real life anymore smiley

Some of the downsides to being skinny: There's just a slight concern over ramming my bones into things. Like a few times I've run into a doorknob or some other object with my hip because I was going too fast and carelessly. Or like carrying a heavy wooden box and I have to support one edge with my hip while walking with it -- would probably hurt less if I had more meat on my bones. Hitting something with my elbows or the funnybone feels a bit more painful than it probably would if I had more pudge on me.

And then there's the body-confidence aspect. I'm more self-conscious about being shirtless at the pool or on the beach because I don't like the look of being able to see my ribs. I think it makes me look weak and wimpy, kind of out of line with the way I actually feel about myself.

You'd think with all these pointers I'd be motivated or interested enough to actually put on a few pounds. Guess I just have too many issues or other priorities to contend with at the moment.
3 months

Casual Gainer:
I've been overweight/low end obese my entire life, I wonder if I'd even have this fetish if I was thin as a child/teen/young adult.

There are positive and negative aspects to this, for example, I might have had an easier childhood but then hate myself if I got fatter as I got older like allot of other people do.

Wow I never even thought of that, perhaps that could be why I like it too 😅 but yeah atleast we were forced to get over the body issues early 🤣
3 months

Sminoyl3:
I've been pretty much underweight my whole life, not because I had any aversion to food, was ever on a diet or anything, but I've never been a big eater and I guess I've also inherited the skinny genes. I've fantasized about gaining and getting fat (and enjoyed a couple times when I may have put on a few pounds after a period of some excessive eating on family vacation) but haven't actually cared enough to try, let alone bringing my weight up to a more average level.

Some of the benefits I've felt from being skinny are: It's feels relatively easy to run or jump spontaneously compared to heavier people. I feel like I'm getting away with something when I don't have to put in as much effort. Smaller spaces don't bother me. I don't get a sense of claustrophobia and it feels cozy. I remember being the third person having to squeeze onto a school bus seat designed for two kids because the bus was really full. Or since I do a certain amount of hands-on handiwork, getting under the sink or under a table or into an attic or crawlspace to fix something is definitely easier. Phone booths with the folding doors feel okay -- hah, not that we see those in real life anymore smiley

Some of the downsides to being skinny: There's just a slight concern over ramming my bones into things. Like a few times I've run into a doorknob or some other object with my hip because I was going too fast and carelessly. Or like carrying a heavy wooden box and I have to support one edge with my hip while walking with it -- would probably hurt less if I had more meat on my bones. Hitting something with my elbows or the funnybone feels a bit more painful than it probably would if I had more pudge on me.

And then there's the body-confidence aspect. I'm more self-conscious about being shirtless at the pool or on the beach because I don't like the look of being able to see my ribs. I think it makes me look weak and wimpy, kind of out of line with the way I actually feel about myself.

You'd think with all these pointers I'd be motivated or interested enough to actually put on a few pounds. Guess I just have too many issues or other priorities to contend with at the moment.

To me it's kind of crazy to think that there's people out there who don't love to eat or have the norm of over eating 🤣
Also I didn't even think of the usefulness of my body compared to a skinny one 😅 like I'm constantly catching things with my thighs, using my belly as a table or to hold things, and even my chins can come in handy for carrying things sometimes!
But I think of ot makes you feel better withing yourself you should give it a try ☺️
3 months

Sminoyl3:

Thepiggygirls:
To me it's kind of crazy to think that there's people out there who don't love to eat or have the norm of over eating 🤣
Also I didn't even think of the usefulness of my body compared to a skinny one 😅 like I'm constantly catching things with my thighs, using my belly as a table or to hold things, and even my chins can come in handy for carrying things sometimes!
But I think of ot makes you feel better withing yourself you should give it a try ☺️

For about a year and a half, I cut my calories to 1200 to 1600 a day, on a supervised diet, and I lost 180 lb. I hated it. All I could think about was how in the world people could feel satisfied on 1600 or 2000 calories a day. I like to have a FULL belly when I eat!
3 months

As someone who’s always liked to eat a lot, I am also somewhat mystified by people who eat 2000 or fewer calories a day! One of the major reasons why I am a fat person who’s gained even more weight over the years is that I love food and love to eat. I very much enjoy having a stuffed belly and just having a big gut is a symbol of having eaten well for me.
3 months

Bigdoug:
As someone who’s always liked to eat a lot, I am also somewhat mystified by people who eat 2000 or fewer calories a day! One of the major reasons why I am a fat person who’s gained even more weight over the years is that I love food and love to eat. I very much enjoy having a stuffed belly and just having a big gut is a symbol of having eaten well for me.

YES. I want to feel heavy and full after I've eaten. I want my belly to feel swollen and stuffed, and I enjoy that stretched feeling internally.
3 months