Clothes padding

Have ideas for padding your lower-half?

Hey all - I've been padding for a bit but so far I've only really got my upper half to look good. I'm using a method from a post I can't find anymore (maybe it's deleted?), but it's base gel mixed with water, in double-bagged trash bags. I'm using anywhere from 1-2 gal in each bag, depending on how big I wanna go, and then 1-3 bags in my shapewear bodysuit. Using this, with 2 small base gel ziplocs in a sports bra for moobs, I've got a mostly realistic-looking and -feeling setup, which is important because I like to go out in public in it and don't want to look too unrealistic.

My issue is I don't really know how to do my lower half. I've tried one or two towels stuffed into some leggings, which looks decent with a larger pair of jeans over top, but it gets super hot under all that fabric pretty quick, and the towels don't always stay put. And it's somewhat difficult to keep the pants up! I can't use any base gel bags since I'd like to be able to sit down on my padded butt, and the bags couldn't take that kind of pressure. I'm a dude trying to look like a fat dude, so it's not super important that my butt in particular is huge, but I'd like to "flesh out" my hips & thighs more.

For now I just wear a very large pair of jeans or joggers and pull the waistband up to my padded "belly-button-level". The pant legs are baggy enough that they hide the fact that my legs, hips, and butt don't match my hugely-padded gut.

So I guess I'm just wondering what all you guys do, what works, what doesn't work. What do you pad with? What do you use to hold it all the padding in? How do you keep your padded pants from falling down in public? Etc.
3 months

I know exactly what you mean. I've found that using suspenders really really help! t/hey hold up those pants that just dont want to stay up under the weight of stuffing.

But you're right, it's a challenge with the lower half , getting it to look natural and especially how it feels.

And I don't like to skip the lower half, because for me, it gets very erotic. And that's what I love about stuffing/padding myself huge.

For me, I found its easier when I have pants that are very stretchy and not heavy. A light knit or thin sweat pants.

and like you said, a challenge to keep everythning in place.
3 months

Sounds like you've had more luck than me! Can I ask what your process is? And have you ever taken it out in public?
3 months

Layers are the key to the lower body I found. I start with a pair of sweat pants as the base, wrap two small blankets around each of my legs, pull another pair of sweats on over that, wrap a sheet or two around my legs, pull on another pair of sweats, and then wear two pairs of leggings over it all to complete the look. This gives me some nice thick thighs, and the layers help make it look smooth. Lastly, I always add two throw pillows to the back to give myself a big ass. I crossdress and use this method to turn myself into a BBW so it might be a little bigger than what you're looking for, but hopefully it gives you some ideas in terms of doing layers smiley
2 months

Layers are the key to the lower body I found. I start with a pair of sweat pants as the base, wrap two small blankets around each of my legs, pull another pair of sweats on over that, wrap a sheet or two around my legs, pull on another pair of sweats, and then wear two pairs of leggings over it all to complete the look. This gives me some nice thick thighs, and the layers help make it look smooth. Lastly, I always add two throw pillows to the back to give myself a big ass. I crossdress and use this method to turn myself into a BBW so it might be a little bigger than what you're looking for, but hopefully it gives you some ideas in terms of doing layers smiley

Yeah that sounds like it'd work pretty well. That also sounds like it'd get awfully hot though under all those layers, especially if you're moving around at all. But I guess that's just something you have to deal with!
2 months

SquishMaster:
Yeah that sounds like it'd work pretty well. That also sounds like it'd get awfully hot though under all those layers, especially if you're moving around at all. But I guess that's just something you have to deal with!

It does get pretty hot lol, especially when it's summer. That's just a drawback of using padding instead of silicone suits tho I guess. Some of the pics on my profile have me in this kind of padding if you wanted a reference.
2 months

SquishMaster:
Hey all - I've been padding for a bit but so far I've only really got my upper half to look good. I'm using a method from a post I can't find anymore (maybe it's deleted?), but it's base gel mixed with water, in double-bagged trash bags. I'm using anywhere from 1-2 gal in each bag, depending on how big I wanna go, and then 1-3 bags in my shapewear bodysuit. Using this, with 2 small base gel ziplocs in a sports bra for moobs, I've got a mostly realistic-looking and -feeling setup, which is important because I like to go out in public in it and don't want to look too unrealistic.

My issue is I don't really know how to do my lower half. I've tried one or two towels stuffed into some leggings, which looks decent with a larger pair of jeans over top, but it gets super hot under all that fabric pretty quick, and the towels don't always stay put. And it's somewhat difficult to keep the pants up! I can't use any base gel bags since I'd like to be able to sit down on my padded butt, and the bags couldn't take that kind of pressure. I'm a dude trying to look like a fat dude, so it's not super important that my butt in particular is huge, but I'd like to "flesh out" my hips & thighs more.

For now I just wear a very large pair of jeans or joggers and pull the waistband up to my padded "belly-button-level". The pant legs are baggy enough that they hide the fact that my legs, hips, and butt don't match my hugely-padded gut.

So I guess I'm just wondering what all you guys do, what works, what doesn't work. What do you pad with? What do you use to hold it all the padding in? How do you keep your padded pants from falling down in public? Etc.
if you like my padding, let me know. I'm always happy to share.
2 months

SquishMaster:

M05Padding:
if you like my padding, let me know. I'm always happy to share.

Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but I'm interested in trying to improve a realistic fat gut look. What type of information do you have to share, or advice you can give.
2 months

Fatjoe:
Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but I'm interested in trying to improve a realistic fat gut look. What type of information do you have to share, or advice you can give.

Yeah, no worries!

I use base gel mainly (you can google "base gel dicks sporting goods" to find it, it's about $20 for one bag). A small amount absorbs a LOT of water and forms this jelly-like substance that's very heavy & jiggly, but won't cause water damage if it leaks lol. I mix 20 grams of base gel per gallon of water, so there's like 22-ish gallons' worth in a single bag of base gel.

I mix the gel & water in a large 30-gal trash bag, wait 5 min for it to set, get ALL of the air out, and then tightly tie the bag shut, knotting it near the bottom & cutting off the excess bag above the knot. I double-bag it just in case there's a tiny hole somewhere.

I'll mix up either 1, 1.5, or 2 gal per bag, but you can do whatever.

To actually wear it, I have several layers. I wear a normal tank top as a base so that the bags aren't touching my skin (it gets super sweaty/sticky otherwise). Then I have a stretchy compression tank that goes over it. Next I put a belt on, tight, over the shirts, kind of right under my belly button I guess? You can put the belt lower if you want the 'belly' to hang lower, but you'll probably have to play around with it to find the right height. The belt keeps the bags from falling through your shirts.

The base gel bags go in between the 2 tank tops. I've been using 3x 2-gal bags (6 gal total) for a really big look. I'll put 2 of them side-by side, kind of going all the way from one side of my torso to the other. This is a wide base that also kind of gives you lovehandles. Then the other 2-gal bag goes in the middle, on top of the other two. That way you get good width and still have a lot of volume up front.

Finally I have this shapewear bodysuit I got from Target. I'm 6ft, 200lbs and use the 2XL.
(www.target.com/p/assets-by-spanx-women-s-remarkable-results-all-in-one-body-slimmer/-/A-52236684)
It's a women's one b/c they don't carry mens, but you can cut out the crotch area w/o harming the suits integrity to make it less ball-crushing lol. The bodysuit keeps everything in place and kind of works to shape the mass of base gel into more of a natural belly shape. This 2XL bodysuit is good for my large-belly setup, but you might want a smaller size for a smaller, more realistic potbelly look.

If you want moobs, you can get a sports bra and put 1-2 cups of base gel each in ziploc bags for fake man-boobs.

Overall it's a little over $100 for all this stuff (approx $20 base gel, $40 bodysuit, $30 compression tank, $15 sports bra), so it's not too too bad.

Also feel free to DM me if you have questions or wanna talk more about it!
2 months

Fatjoe:

SquishMaster:
Yeah, no worries!

I use base gel mainly (you can google "base gel dicks sporting goods" to find it, it's about $20 for one bag). A small amount absorbs a LOT of water and forms this jelly-like substance that's very heavy & jiggly, but won't cause water damage if it leaks lol. I mix 20 grams of base gel per gallon of water, so there's like 22-ish gallons' worth in a single bag of base gel.

I mix the gel & water in a large 30-gal trash bag, wait 5 min for it to set, get ALL of the air out, and then tightly tie the bag shut, knotting it near the bottom & cutting off the excess bag above the knot. I double-bag it just in case there's a tiny hole somewhere.

I'll mix up either 1, 1.5, or 2 gal per bag, but you can do whatever.

To actually wear it, I have several layers. I wear a normal tank top as a base so that the bags aren't touching my skin (it gets super sweaty/sticky otherwise). Then I have a stretchy compression tank that goes over it. Next I put a belt on, tight, over the shirts, kind of right under my belly button I guess? You can put the belt lower if you want the 'belly' to hang lower, but you'll probably have to play around with it to find the right height. The belt keeps the bags from falling through your shirts.

The base gel bags go in between the 2 tank tops. I've been using 3x 2-gal bags (6 gal total) for a really big look. I'll put 2 of them side-by side, kind of going all the way from one side of my torso to the other. This is a wide base that also kind of gives you lovehandles. Then the other 2-gal bag goes in the middle, on top of the other two. That way you get good width and still have a lot of volume up front.

Finally I have this shapewear bodysuit I got from Target. I'm 6ft, 200lbs and use the 2XL.
(www.target.com/p/assets-by-spanx-women-s-remarkable-results-all-in-one-body-slimmer/-/A-52236684)
It's a women's one b/c they don't carry mens, but you can cut out the crotch area w/o harming the suits integrity to make it less ball-crushing lol. The bodysuit keeps everything in place and kind of works to shape the mass of base gel into more of a natural belly shape. This 2XL bodysuit is good for my large-belly setup, but you might want a smaller size for a smaller, more realistic potbelly look.

If you want moobs, you can get a sports bra and put 1-2 cups of base gel each in ziploc bags for fake man-boobs.

Overall it's a little over $100 for all this stuff (approx $20 base gel, $40 bodysuit, $30 compression tank, $15 sports bra), so it's not too too bad.

Also feel free to DM me if you have questions or wanna talk more about it!

Thank you for the information, would you happen to have any pictures of what it looks like put together.
2 months