Fat experiences

What is your favorite position?

Since my size verses from fit to muscular/buff (between 170-210,depending on my partner’s performances) I must say that for me it depends mainly on her size...
For instance, when I was the “bigger one” having more than a 100 lbs over her, I enjoyed being on top, feeling my weight pressed against her tiny figure... but at the same time there was something very arousing to see her on top and almost not feeling her at all! And being able to move without any effort (Does that make sense?)
With women around my size or up to around 350 lbs, I prefer having her on top but don’t mind and even enjoy changing positions from time to time or during the act.
However, having been really “the smaller one” with amazingly beautiful fat women weighing between 350-400 lbs, I must say that finding the right position was a bit more challenging... although my initial desire was to let them be on top, I found that although being very hot and arousing it was very limiting and that every adjustment has to be communicated, which limits the spontaneous of the act... so for really big women I found that I prefer not being under her for the act itself... (but very much for the other things)
3 months

With my wife on her back giving her oral and gently massaging her lower gut. Then having her ride me cowgirl with seeing her huge thighs wrapped on top with her gorgeous gut jiggling with every rhythmic thrust she does.
3 months

My favourite position is pretty much being on the bottom. I like a nice view of one’s belly, especially when they play with it and I get to watch!

I’m normally open to trying out others, but being the the bottom is what I seem to enjoy the most. 👍
3 months

Voluptuouslover:
With my wife on her back giving her oral and gently massaging her lower gut. Then having her ride me cowgirl with seeing her huge thighs wrapped on top with her gorgeous gut jiggling with every rhythmic thrust she does.

same, cant see her face when going down,as her gut n tits block it
3 months

Voluptuouslover:

LuvsChub04:
same, cant see her face when going down,as her gut n tits block it

A sexy trade-off problem to have
3 months