General

Have fat people ever asked you to touch or rub their bellies, and why?

Just tell your stories about why a fat person asked to touch or rub their belly, it might be funny.
3 months

Well perhaps not the most random of strangers has asked me. But there was one person I went on a date with someone who did offered me to touch their stomach. Which is a first from my experience. 😅

But they knew about the fact that I liked bellies before the date and they seemed to like that. So I guess that’s always a great start!
3 months

I've never asked a random person to touch me in any way, but I did once demonstrate to a non-feedist friend how tight my belly was after a giant meal by poking my finger into it to show there was no give. We were in a large group, and everyone was intoxicated. She did the same to me and commented the top of my gut was like a drum.
3 months

I posted on another thread that one of my friends actually poked, jiggled, and squashed my belly after asking permission. I'm not sure if she has any feeder/FA preferences or if it was that she was genuinely curious and also amazed that her formerly thin friend is now sporting a noticeable tanker belly. I didn't get anything sexual from her - it was more like watching a person play with a stress ball or having fun with a jiggly water balloon.
3 months

To me it would be the same as if you see a pregnant woman and you ask her may I touch your tummy I think it is something ot be shared with a loved one not for any random stranger off the street now I have seen women with big tummies non pregnant and wished I could but never thought of asking them if I could
3 months

I’ve never asked someone and never been asked, and the few times where someone has poked my belly I’ve just about broken their finger. Just cause it’s large and Pokeable doesn’t mean you should smiley
3 months

recently at the pub someone asked if they could touch my belly,
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I’ve never asked someone and never been asked, and the few times where someone has poked my belly I’ve just about broken their finger. Just cause it’s large and Pokeable doesn’t mean you should smiley

In some Asian countries, some natives like to touch or rub the bellies of Western tourists which are rather "thick". I'm sure you would have loved it to go 😆
3 months

LuvsChub04:
recently at the pub someone asked if they could touch my belly,

WTF Was he a stranger?
And why ?
It's so weird and cringe.
3 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've never asked a random person to touch me in any way, but I did once demonstrate to a non-feedist friend how tight my belly was after a giant meal by poking my finger into it to show there was no give. We were in a large group, and everyone was intoxicated. She did the same to me and commented the top of my gut was like a drum.

😆
3 months
12   loading