Fat experiences

Has a fat person ever unintentionally aroused you by doing something with their belly in front o

Hello, everything is in the title.
3 months

Has a fat person ever unintentionally aroused you by doing something with their belly in front o

For me it’s the subtle stuff. Like when they stretch out to a point where their belly button shows. Or if they even walk around with their belly button showing. That would be something that would me me going sometimes.
3 months

Twice, both times at work.

Once, a very attractive co-worker was just coming back from lunch in the building cafeteria, and I asked her if she had ordered fries again (which it seemed like she got every day for lunch). She said that she had but pointed out that she had to stop doing that, since she was gaining weight. She puffed out her belly, patted it, and bounced it a few times.

Another time, my work crush (I would describe her as "skinny fat" ) and another co-worker who is slightly bigger than her (but still only slightly chubby) teasingly played with their bellies in front of me. I'm not sure exactly what I said that prompted that (obviously we had been talking about something related to food or weight). Somehow it was like they guessed that it would drive me crazy. (They were right.) It was definitely one of those times when I suspected that I might have been "found out."
3 months

JN_TumLover56:
For me it’s the subtle stuff. Like when they stretch out to a point where their belly button shows. Or if they even walk around with their belly button showing. That would be something that would me me going sometimes.

When I was quite young I was fascinated with girls belly buttons - primarily the deep innies! I would live exactly what you mentioned anything clothes wise that allowed their belly buttons to show. I think the girls that typically had more stomach fat had the best innies and those were most attractive. I still think today that showing off bellies in clothes is so damn attractive even for 350 + women.
3 months

Fat guys are always doing weird stuff in front of me to be funny. I'm always frozen in my tracks when someone just talks about how fat they are, how much they weigh (especially when it's a lot), jiggling their belly, or flat out lifting their shirts up. Especially my man and his BFF. Two funny fat guys can be a lot.
3 months

I read all your answers and they are actually pretty cool and funny.
3 months

The Augmentor:
Twice, both times at work.

Once, a very attractive co-worker was just coming back from lunch in the building cafeteria, and I asked her if she had ordered fries again (which it seemed like she got every day for lunch). She said that she had but pointed out that she had to stop doing that, since she was gaining weight. She puffed out her belly, patted it, and bounced it a few times.

Another time, my work crush (I would describe her as "skinny fat" ) and another co-worker who is slightly bigger than her (but still only slightly chubby) teasingly played with their bellies in front of me. I'm not sure exactly what I said that prompted that (obviously we had been talking about something related to food or weight). Somehow it was like they guessed that it would drive me crazy. (They were right.) It was definitely one of those times when I suspected that I might have been "found out."

I really don't know what to think about this. You weren't too uncomfortable? πŸ˜…
3 months

Stockylove:

Assuming you meant me only bc my notification said so...but if yea, cool. Thanks a lot! I try to just be myself and, admittedly, funny. If you did not mean me, I still stand by it. 😜
3 months

Stockylove:

TCC:
Assuming you meant me only bc my notification said so...but if yea, cool. Thanks a lot! I try to just be myself and, admittedly, funny. If you did not mean me, I still stand by it. 😜

Of course I was talking about you too πŸ˜‰
3 months

I was at a event not long ago. There was an extremely fat lady paying to get in. She was resting her hand on top of her huge belly and patted it a couple times. I notice that a ton of fat people men and women both do this in public all the time. Very common even when standing talking to people. I don't think alot of themrealize they are doing it. I think there are a tons of people that secretly enjoy being far but too afraid to admit it or even know there are places like this were they would be accepted.
2 months
123   loading