Fat experiences

Has a fat person ever unintentionally aroused you by doing something with their belly in front o

Probably the best is when someone lifts their shirt to rub their belly smiley My wife has your average 340-pound figure and lays on the couch in a way where she can barely see the TV around her huge belly. Her shirt rider up and it pokes out pretty easily. It’s quite the soft, rubbable mountain of fat :-)
2 months

Has a fat person ever unintentionally aroused you by doing something with their belly in front o

I once met an old classmate of mine at the lake, She had gained a lot of weight and wore, what I could only assume was an old bikini, that made her a** belly and breasts spill out... but the really arousing part was just before jumping into the water she playfully slapped her fat belly a few times and adjust her bikini trying to contain the fat...
22 hours

Kinda a bit of the inverse side of the oringinal post but I’ve gotten to big to “squeeze past” people and things numerous times I’ve had to have people get in my truck and pull it forward so I could get in because people parked to close to my truck or the ammount of times where I’ve just had to go around after attempting to squeeze through or actually just brushing up against people I thought I was far from

lol
14 hours
123   loading