Lifestyle tips

Gaining with fatty liver disease

Anyone have any advice on gaining with fatty liver disease? I got all the way up to 361 but it got to a point where my liver was not a fan of my eating habits, and am currently trying to take it easy and have lost 6 pounds.

Thank you!
3 months

Bubbingscrubbles:
Anyone have any advice on gaining with fatty liver disease? I got all the way up to 361 but it got to a point where my liver was not a fan of my eating habits, and am currently trying to take it easy and have lost 6 pounds.

Thank you!

Honestly it depends. If you can reverse your liver damage, then you might be able to gain carefully once that's fixed. But if your situation isn't reversible, you might not be able to do it.
3 months

Munchies:
Honestly it depends. If you can reverse your liver damage, then you might be able to gain carefully once that's fixed. But if your situation isn't reversible, you might not be able to do it.

How do you reckon one goes about reversing liver damage?
3 months

Munchies:

Bubbingscrubbles:
How do you reckon one goes about reversing liver damage?

It honestly depends on how severe your liver damage is. But basically you gotta lose weight, eat right, and take any medication prescribed.
3 months

I have been. I found milk thistle extract really helpful. My liver is in better shape at 340 lbs than it was at 200 lbs.
3 months

Best thing is to lay off alcohol.
3 months