General

Plus sized elf anime adaptation

Kissasta:
So apparently the manga Plus Sized Elf by Synedoche is getting an anime adaptation this year. I'm pretty excited, especially after another favorite anime of mine, Delicious in Dungeon, also got its adaptation this year!

If youre not aware, Plus Sized Elf is a comic about an elf coming from a fantasy world after getting kicked out for getting chubby off our world's junk foods, namely french fries. Shes suppose to burn it off to be able to return to her duties and seeks help from a local spa/fitness clinic for help with fixing her life style. What follows is a cheeky, a little naughty and really funny story with plenty of fat and chubby characters, weight gain, and various antics. The manga does give some pretty good lifestyle advice, but it still has a large focus on very FA centric characters and plots. I highly recommend the manga (either the original run or the new one "Second Helping"smiley and just wanted to bring this to the attention of folks here since its a legit fun series thats going mainstream and depicting fat in a rather sexy/positive way.

Any thoughts on the series from yall?

This is interesting to me. I've come across this series before ages ago. I don't remember it very well, but I found it to be interesting. I'm fascinated with it getting an anime.
3 months

elves?

elves?

ELVES?!
3 months

Kissasta:
So apparently the manga Plus Sized Elf by Synedoche is getting an anime adaptation this year. I'm pretty excited, especially after another favorite anime of mine, Delicious in Dungeon, also got its adaptation this year!

If youre not aware, Plus Sized Elf is a comic about an elf coming from a fantasy world after getting kicked out for getting chubby off our world's junk foods, namely french fries. Shes suppose to burn it off to be able to return to her duties and seeks help from a local spa/fitness clinic for help with fixing her life style. What follows is a cheeky, a little naughty and really funny story with plenty of fat and chubby characters, weight gain, and various antics. The manga does give some pretty good lifestyle advice, but it still has a large focus on very FA centric characters and plots. I highly recommend the manga (either the original run or the new one "Second Helping"smiley and just wanted to bring this to the attention of folks here since its a legit fun series thats going mainstream and depicting fat in a rather sexy/positive way.

Any thoughts on the series from yall?

Munchies:
This is interesting to me. I've come across this series before ages ago. I don't remember it very well, but I found it to be interesting. I'm fascinated with it getting an anime.

I've read the manga all the way to the first volume of second helping! They have some attractive looking chubby fantasy characters like Ogres, Werewolves, etc. But still promotes some interesting health and diet tips at the same time!
3 months

OMG - YESSSSS! Thanks for the heads up - I had no idea this was in the works!
3 months

This sounds wonderful 😊 thanks for letting know
3 months

Hope this gets a great adaption! Read and collected all the books.Wonder if they will tell the story from the humans perspective? Or the elfs....
3 months