Feeder/Feedee

F feeder looking for mindless feedee

I am looking for a feedee who loves to be told what to stuff with. I don’t mind if it is online or irl and I don’t have a preference in gender. I would like it if the person is already fat to begin with. If you are interested, send me a messagesmiley
3 months

Derenax:
I am looking for a feedee who loves to be told what to stuff with. I don’t mind if it is online or irl and I don’t have a preference in gender. I would like it if the person is already fat to begin with. If you are interested, send me a messagesmiley

As someone who is very submissive to hypnosis vids and loves to be called names and teased and at 200 pounds around there this sounds amazing lol I would love to chat ^^
3 months

Derenax:

Sign this Fatboy up
3 months

Sign this piggy up
3 months

Count me in!
2 months

Derenax:

I'd very much love to have some fun smiley
2 months

Mutual gainer here, into role play games and teasing. Message me for encouragement.
2 months