Gaining

Woke up fatter moments

I remember feeling tingles, itches and aches. I was confused at the new sensations but it was my first time going all out on gaining and I was drinking plenty of heavy cream.

Day 7, woke up feel different. I had been hardcore feedee mode and was slim. But now, I sensed a soft, weighted layer on top of me and around me. My arms rubbed against the sides of my pecs as reached to get out of bed. I even grabbed my back, to a new squishy feeling.

First thing I did was look in the mirror. I was shocked. My body and changed shape. The shock feeling that ran through me was oddly hot. I couldn’t believe my imagination became reality, on my very own body and so quick?! It all happened so fast. Soon after I freaked and worked to lose it. I was successful…

But this was a year ago, and I’ve been unable to drop this fetish, this fascination with chubby growth.

I want to stay slim for my current lifestyle and I’m in my 20s; HOWEVER, I’ve endlessly wondered about that feeling again. I want to get over the wishing and make up my mind!

So here’s the ultimatum: do it again, once in for all and force myself to become comfortable with the new body. Then I can say “been there, done that” and I can get rid of this fomo when I eventually return to my usual bod.

What do you think of the idea?

Feel free to share your own newfound fat experiences or your insight into the aftermath of a noticable gain.
3 months

Woke up fatter moments

The first time I reached 30,000 calories in a day, I had a bloated tight belly 4 or 5 days. I also continued overeating daily, though not to that extent. But then, I woke up about 6 days later, and It felt as though the bloat had turned to thick fat. I also felt that my muffin top had become thicker. Sitting, showering... So many new sensations. I even felt heavier when I walked. Boy, those were the days, lol.
3 months