General

I'm so tired of the food here i've eaten it all!

Newenglander:
Sadly it appears the West is falling fast.

Thankfully in America our Bill of Rights still stands as inalienable.

I feel for my friends and acquaintances in Europe and the British Commonwealth. Their rights come from government rather than our Creator, and have been eroding at a perilous pace.

Perhaps their curtailment of speech which makes snowflakes melt down will be enough to prevent global warming, especially since the French farmers idling Diesel tractors on their highways isn't helping the globalist agenda.

found the n*zi
2 months

WTF! This thread started out very normal and appropriate for this forum about food preferences, tastes etc. and then the loonies came from both sides. Can we just all agree to keep fricking politics out these forums. Go vote or go to your dumb rallies but honestly, enough is enough! At this point there seems to be a whole snowflake storm on both ends of the political spectrum! 🤯🤬
2 months

Bigdoug:
WTF! This thread started out very normal and appropriate for this forum about food preferences, tastes etc. and then the loonies came from both sides. Can we just all agree to keep fricking politics out these forums. Go vote or go to your dumb rallies but honestly, enough is enough! At this point there seems to be a whole snowflake storm on both ends of the political spectrum! 🤯🤬

For someone who wants harmony they sure as heck love to make it clear that ~one side~ is clearly in the wrong lol.

Like I get it, I do, but the fact is that dogwhistles are a thing, a quite nefarious one, and the only appropriate response is to call them out every single time without fail.
2 months

/s

Newenglander:
Sadly it appears the West is falling fast.

Bro no it’s not go outside
2 months

Bigdoug:

LoraDayton:
For someone who wants harmony they sure as heck love to make it clear that ~one side~ is clearly in the wrong lol.

Like I get it, I do, but the fact is that dogwhistles are a thing, a quite nefarious one, and the only appropriate response is to call them out every single time without fail.

It’s like wack a mole you bop one on the head another comes up there’s been a lot more recently for some reason
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
It’s like wack a mole you bop one on the head another comes up there’s been a lot more recently for some reason

yeppppppp. because they get away with it and whine when people call it out
2 months
12   loading