General

Losing weight to rebel against my fat kink (any tips on not letting my fetish ruin my weight los

I want to lose weight because I want to be seen as superior to other people in the eyes of society. Honestly I want to get so thin that other people skinny shame me (since it means they are jealous). I want the pity and attention people give skinny people. I also want to get super skinny so that I appear less feminine because looking feminine gives me gender dysphoria and getting skinny is how I can pretend to be a cis girl while curing a lot of my dysphoria. If I get skinny than my thighs will be smaller in comparison to my body since my waist and shoulders can’t get any smaller due to my bones.

I hate that I get off on the idea of being fat. I see changing my body to be the opposite of my kink to be empowering and showing resistance to what I believe is a disturbing kink. I respect how others choose to live and how they view their kinks. I don’t want to come on here and push my beliefs because acting out a fat fetish is an individual choice.

It’s just hard to eat 1200-1500 calories a day when the horny part of your brain is telling you to eat until you are obese. Every slip up I make is made worse because once I slip up I get horny and catch myself at McDonald’s. If it wasn’t for this stupid kink that wants me to look ugly to the majority of the population I would be in a better spot.

Maybe I’ll take up volunteer work as an anti obesity advocate to rebel even more. I’m already becoming a doctor. I can fight it off. Does anyone have tips on fighting off fat fetish urges while losing weight?
3 months

Losing weight to rebel against my fat kink (any tips on not letting my fetish ruin my weight los

Jelly Rolls:
I want to lose weight because I want to be seen as superior to other people in the eyes of society. Honestly I want to get so thin that other people skinny shame me (since it means they are jealous). I want the pity and attention people give skinny people. I also want to get super skinny so that I appear less feminine because looking feminine gives me gender dysphoria and getting skinny is how I can pretend to be a cis girl while curing a lot of my dysphoria. If I get skinny than my thighs will be smaller in comparison to my body since my waist and shoulders can’t get any smaller due to my bones.

I hate that I get off on the idea of being fat. I see changing my body to be the opposite of my kink to be empowering and showing resistance to what I believe is a disturbing kink. I respect how others choose to live and how they view their kinks. I don’t want to come on here and push my beliefs because acting out a fat fetish is an individual choice.

It’s just hard to eat 1200-1500 calories a day when the horny part of your brain is telling you to eat until you are obese. Every slip up I make is made worse because once I slip up I get horny and catch myself at McDonald’s. If it wasn’t for this stupid kink that wants me to look ugly to the majority of the population I would be in a better spot.

Maybe I’ll take up volunteer work as an anti obesity advocate to rebel even more. I’m already becoming a doctor. I can fight it off. Does anyone have tips on fighting off fat fetish urges while losing weight?

Ngl, this sounds like an ED waiting to happen. It's one thing to lose weight. It's quite another to change your body in any capacity to be superior to someone else. Not only does it make you an unloveable loser, but it also messes with your head.

And what in the world are you rebelling against? This is a taboo fetish. You are wanting to engage in the status quo. Tee hee. I'm such a rebel for being like everyone else.

Also, I've been underweight before. And unless you've got a humiliation kink, it sucks. And even then, some idiot still manage to fat shame you.

I'm going to assume that this post is rage bait. Because I refuse to believe I live in a world where someone is so stupid to post something like this on a fat fetish site and means this with their chest. But I've wrong before.

Either way, seek therapy - especially since you say you have gender dysphoria. Better to trasition safely than kill yourself being mindboggling dumb.
3 months

Jelly Rolls:

I think this is someone who is just looking for a fight or drama. Wanting to lose weight isn't being a rebel. It's all personal choice and admitting to ones self that one can not always live out a fedish. And im not sure how far you are wanting to go with your transision. But I would wait until your finished before you lose a hole bunch of weight.
3 months

I try not to get involved with drama. But if you really want to lose weight for yourself, that’s fine. But it also sounds like you might want to seek out some sort of therapy to help you feel better. It’s not really a good idea to start treating others like garbage, if you are fatphobic you are pathetic. F.A.C.T.S
3 months