Lifestyle tips

How to get soft puffy fat.

Feedher3000:
Hello, I am a male trying to get more fluffy fat. I’m almost 300 lbs but it’s pretty solid. How do I get soft fat?!

Tbh we were kinda under the impression it was just a person by person thing as we eat the same thing but one of us has softer more jiggly fat and the other still soft but more taught.
3 months

Feedher3000:
Hello, I am a male trying to get more fluffy fat. I’m almost 300 lbs but it’s pretty solid. How do I get soft fat?!

Feedeegettingbigger:
i unintentionally have gotten soft fat, and its from losing and gaining weight, ive went from 250 to 200 and then in the past 7 months ive acciedentally let myself balloon up to 270 and now that i noticed its too late 😭 but all of my fat is really squishy and jiggly now and it hangs down below my pants, constantly am feeling jiggles when i move now 😭 so basically losing and regaining should do it

This is another one of those "your milage may vary" type things. There are people who've gotten fluffy after they lose and regain - especially if they've done it more than once. But some people keep their ball bellies no matter how often they regain.
3 months

Sneederid:
Heavy cream. Look at any post about people’s results with heavy cream: it always mentions super soft jiggly fat and people say they’ve never been so soft even if they’ve been that weight before.

I agree about the heavy cream. Have as much as your digestion can handle about 30 minutes before bed. A bonus is if you have a belly, it'll feel comfortable to sleep letting it hang to the side on the bed, sleeping on your side. Another way to notice growing fatness. And you can go to sleep thinking about getting fatter. I feel heavy cream has added a nice soft rim around my growing apron and live handles. And I'm just softer and more rounded. I had to stop it while traveling for a few months and I didn't get that as much, so I think it is from the heavy cream.

I also find rice pudding helpful.

More estrogen and estrogenic herbs can also help bring on softer fat. But in a man, it might bring on moobs, so that's up to the individual.
3 months

Sneederid:
Heavy cream. Look at any post about people’s results with heavy cream: it always mentions super soft jiggly fat and people say they’ve never been so soft even if they’ve been that weight before.

Plump Belly To Curvy:
I agree about the heavy cream. Have as much as your digestion can handle about 30 minutes before bed. A bonus is if you have a belly, it'll feel comfortable to sleep letting it hang to the side on the bed, sleeping on your side. Another way to notice growing fatness. And you can go to sleep thinking about getting fatter. I feel heavy cream has added a nice soft rim around my growing apron and live handles. And I'm just softer and more rounded. I had to stop it while traveling for a few months and I didn't get that as much, so I think it is from the heavy cream.

I also find rice pudding helpful.

More estrogen and estrogenic herbs can also help bring on softer fat. But in a man, it might bring on moobs, so that's up to the individual.

Be careful mucking about with hormones. Unless you are trying to trans your gender or have a hormone deficiency, I wouldn't do it. You might be signing up for side effects you didn't consent to.
3 months
12   loading