Gaining

Inspiring tips to endless gaining!

Staying focused on eating constantly can feel like a chore when you’re full and lose your mojo.

Opening a thread for people to share Tips, tricks, enthusiasm, and anything that’s helps you push through the hard times and gain those plushy pounds you set out for!

Bonus points for people who’ve done it with feedees
3 months

My friend right now who wants to see me fatter has suggested I get high calorie boost shakes and have 2 a day one in the morning and one late at night to add about 1k calories to the day. It is working wonders.
3 months

Sneederid:
Staying focused on eating constantly can feel like a chore when you’re full and lose your mojo.

Opening a thread for people to share Tips, tricks, enthusiasm, and anything that’s helps you push through the hard times and gain those plushy pounds you set out for!

Bonus points for people who’ve done it with feedees

Feeder here. I have a few tips in no particular order.

- Have a variety of flavors - especially sweet and salty ones. Flavor fatigue is real, and feeling overly stuffed makes it harder.

- Listen to you body. Take breaks as needed. Your stomach has a hard limit, and processing all that food is a lot of work.

- Make sure you stay hydrated and eat fiber so you don't get constipated.

- Do not lie down flat as this can cause heart burn.

- Use lotion or skin oil to help the skin on your belly stretch better.

- Walk around to help with digestion.

- Keep your belly as unrestricted as possible. Constricting your belly during stuffing is sexy, but if you really want to reach your full potential, free the belly.

- Massage your belly to free up room.

- Soda bloats you. While it can stretch your stomach out and help you burp, it can also make you feel stuffed sooner. Use with caution.

- If you feel like there's no more room but want to keep going, lean back at a 45 degree angle. Your other organ press into your stomach. Leaning back gives them more room to spread out.

- Some foods sit heavy in your stomach. This can make it harder to eat a lot of food. This is especially true with certain high calorie foods. Keep this in mind when planning your stuffing sessions.

- The more food you eat, the more salt, sugar, fat, etc, you consume. Sounds sexy, but if you have too much, you can end up feeling too sick to continue. Take a look at the nutriton label when planning your stuffings

- You eat more when you are distacted. Try doing things like reading a book, watching a movie, or listening to a podcast while you eat.

- Associate having a stuffed belly with sexual pleasure. Having a partner and/or toys can make it easier to climax when you are too stuffed to move.

I might post more suggestions if I think of anything else
3 months

Sneederid:

I might post more suggestions if I think of anything else

This is an awesome list! Thank you!
3 months