General

Is anyone else tired of this?

Imagine this… you start talking to someone and eventually move to different DMs and think there’s potential for forming a connection of some sort.. then you get hit with the “soooo… I could really use a sponsor feeding.” “Oh sorry I don’t do that…. And she’s gone.”like, Girl, do you think I just got the extra change lying around to just start taking people out to massive dinners. I hardly got enough money to feed myself, here I’ll dip into the pot of gold I have lying around waiting for this exact moment. get that there will always be the fact that people will always try to find a way to gain more money, but man it gets so annoying sometimes
2 months

Hydrogen:
Imagine this… you start talking to someone and eventually move to different DMs and think there’s potential for forming a connection of some sort.. then you get hit with the “soooo… I could really use a sponsor feeding.” “Oh sorry I don’t do that…. And she’s gone.”like, Girl, do you think I just got the extra change lying around to just start taking people out to massive dinners. I hardly got enough money to feed myself, here I’ll dip into the pot of gold I have lying around waiting for this exact moment. get that there will always be the fact that people will always try to find a way to gain more money, but man it gets so annoying sometimes

I'll never fault a person who makes money off of kink. But don't bait and switch. If you have to trick people into giving you money, then it is time to revaluate your life choices.
2 months

Hydrogen:
“Oh sorry I don’t do that…" And she’s gone.”

Sorry you're tired of it, but I think you're both at fault; her for not saying up front she needs financing and you for not saying up front that you don't do that.
2 months

A suggestion... Made in the friendliest of ways... Put what you are and aren't open to in your profile. I'm not open to sharing pictures upon demand, which I know can be kind of unusual in this community, but I have my reasons. I'm also not looking for a feeder; I'm happily engaged. Try specifying what is and isn't an option. It won't completely eliminate the conversations that end up going nowhere, but it might be helpful.
2 months

I'm tired of men coming here and blatantly complaining about their own lack of deduction and social skills. Gee, must suck to be poor.

Sure can't imagine what it would be like to be viewed only as an object, spoken to with outright derision, expected to be *grateful* for the "Attraction" of people who are so ashamed of their attraction that they won't show themselves while *also* expecting a "connection," constantly harassed, ignored, fetishized without consent, and also harangued for *more* content, and sometimes even threatened for not providing said validation/content/companionship, while also making substantially less on average than most people who come here with cake/food/fat art as a pfp and dare complain about someone... suggesting that if you *want* more of the content, that they too may need to be compensated for it.

So, nah.
2 months

LoraDayton:
I'm tired of men coming here and blatantly complaining about their own lack of deduction and social skills. Gee, must suck to be poor.

Sure can't imagine what it would be like to be viewed only as an object, spoken to with outright derision, expected to be *grateful* for the "Attraction" of people who are so ashamed of their attraction that they won't show themselves while *also* expecting a "connection," constantly harassed, ignored, fetishized without consent, and also harangued for *more* content, and sometimes even threatened for not providing said validation/content/companionship, while also making substantially less on average than most people who come here with cake/food/fat art as a pfp and dare complain about someone... suggesting that if you *want* more of the content, that they too may need to be compensated for it.

So, nah.

Off topic and just a dump on men.
2 months

Hiccupx:
Off topic and just a dump on men.

I'll absolutely concede that yeah, my rant is a bit ranty, but I'd venture a bet that my experience is far more common than what Hydrogen indicated and most of us don't speak about it because of answers like this. Ultimately my point is that choosing to pay a feedee isn't the same as the dehumanization almost (if not every) woman and femme person experiences here.

So it begs the question: how is OP not dumping on women? And why is it tolerated? Why are threads like these constantly allowed? Is it something that you are willing to revisit and restructure so people of all genders can provide sincere feedback, publicly, about things they are experiencing without fear of retaliation or dismissal?
2 months

Re: drfeeder

How were they to know it was going to be transactional until it was? they described something they felt was organic util the move was made to ask for sponsoring meals or whatever. When you think youre getting to know someone on a certain level, why would you chat about funding meals? Sure, it may eventually happen, but if someone thinks its real and not a transaction, thats not really small talk.

Hydrogen:

AskDrFeeder:
Sorry you're tired of it, but I think you're both at fault; her for not saying up front she needs financing and you for not saying up front that you don't do that.
2 months

Hydrogen:

AskDrFeeder:

Why would he have to bring something up that's not automatic? That's was only on her to disclose she required it. It's not an expectation healthy people have.
2 months

LoraDayton:

So, nah.

One hundred percent projection. This is obviously your own issue, but nothing you said relates to this person's story.

"Must suck to be poor?"

Yeah it does, human cancer cell. Jesus Christ what a train wreck of a take.

So bitter. Glad that's where you are, you sound like you deserve to feel that way.
2 months
123   loading